• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I don't think there'll be an update today - I'm really busy and I haven't had time to play Platinum at all yet.

Despite everything, I think I am gonna cave a little and do some extra training before the E4 - I really don't wanna have to go and train an entirely new team for the post-game stuff. So yeah - I'll train a little more today and take on the E4 tomorrow.

Years
    Moti's Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode 8
    "Blood Is Dripping From Our Dreams"

Prologue
    I finished the original plot of the game. But... That doesn't necessarily mean it's over. I'm gonna take on the Battleground tomorrow again, also the re-enhanced E4, and then, when the challenge is over and there are no rules... The Battle Frontier is up next.

==============
    Previously...
    "What's there to move on to anyway...?"
    "Stark Mountain. The Fight Zone. There are some things going on there. Oh yeah, Rowan has something for you."
    "Then I will go and visit him. See you later, Dawn."
    "But wait, Moti! I---..."
    "I'm sorry for your Togekiss..."
    "It was you who gave it to me. Remember? The Egg in Eterna City? It was Togepi. My Gento, that your Garchomp KILLED."
    "Did my eyes decieve me? Were those really two galactic grunts running into Stark Mountain?! Looks like I got some work to do..."

==============
    "Good morning, Moti."
    "Good morning. I'm gonna get ready and head off to Stark Mountain."
    "Already? You sure you don't wanna eat something first?"
    "I'm fine. Thanks for taking care of me though..."
    "You're welcome... I'll see you later then..."
    "Later."

I grabbed my six Pokeballs and sent out Reaptide. We've got work to do. I flew straight to Stark Mountain and entered. I was stopped by Mars and Jupiter. Meh, such foolish girls.
    They wanted to know where Cyrus went.
    "Cyrus is in the Distortion World. Probably would have already died."
    "Don't you dare defy Cyrus! I'll show you! Go, Bronzong!"

Her entire team was burned by Terrance. She backed off and Jupiter gave her a mock. Very soon after, she was humiliated as well. They both called it quits from team Galactic and went somewhere. I didn't really care where.
    Charon then ran off with the two Grunts. All that old man wants is to get rich. Meh... I then followed. But I got blocked... By a rugged rock. I forgot to take out Blaster from the box again... And so I did. Returning there, and moving more forward, I encountered Buck. Flint's young brother.
    We teamed up and took down some more trainers along the way. It was pretty fun, and now my team is in the seventy's!
    We found Charon. He stole the Magma Stone. But then... A Croagunk popped out and stole the Magma Stone from him! The rock was apparently Looker, who disguised himself. Then, two officers came, and arrested Charon. Then, I could definitely be relieved that team galactic is done for good.
    We then went outside. Silly Looker swallowed some volcanic ash. And then, Buck went back to put the Magma Stone where it belongs. He also said I'm invited to his Battleground in the Survival Area. He then made his leave.
    And so did Looker. The man who's been following me during the enitre journey... He's leaving for good, too. I felt kind of sad... But hey, everything has to move on... Right?

I went to the Battleground. Wirtual was all angsty because of how I could get in the Battleground and he wasn't allowed in. I then entered and encountered some familiar faces.
    Gardenia. Her Pokemon were much tougher now. But yet, they fell short to Reaptide and Terrance.
    Byron. His entire team was devastated by Oniria's Aura Sphere.
    Crasher Wake. Caution. Need I say more?
    And then, it was Riley! I've never battled him before. Now, with my four overpowered teammates, we were feeling confident. Terrance pretty much got his entire team. I look forward to battling more people whom I teamed up with before. But that's... gonna have to wait for tomorrow.

I then remembered there's one more thing to do... The Victory Road. A new path was revealed, and in there I met Marley. She said something about the "Pokemon among flowers"... I wonder what could that possibly mean...
    We battled more trainers along the way. Then, I found another route in Sinnoh, which I've never been to. It had some nice items to pick up and more powerful trainers to take down. And then, I saw a rock. The only thing left is the horizon of the sea...
    Gazing at the ocean, I thought to myself... Is this really the end? No, this can't be. There are some people whom I owe an apology, and on the other hand, some people whom I own a nice warm revenge.

I went back home. To my Villa, I mean. I then apologized to Dawn for being all that cold to her. She asked what I'm gonna do next.
    "The Elite Four. I'm sure I'm not the only one who got tougher. Besides, I owe them a revenge. I'm thinking of talking Flora the Roselia with me..."
    "That's great! I'm glad you're finally moving on.", she smiled and gave me a smooch on the cheek.
    "But that's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. For now, let's call it a day..."

"He's coming back."
    "Then let's give him a nice, warm surprise."
    "Guys, how can you be so sure? I mean, he has been training but..."
    "I know he won't just let us go away with such a loss. He'll want revenge and won't rest until he gets it."
    "Then so be it... I hope he gives us his best shot... Or else it's gonna end up like last time..."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Party

Spoiler:

Dead
    Spoiler:

Too lazy to name all of my Boxed Pokemon.

COMING UP NEXT ON EPSIODE 9: Battleground Day 2, Elite Four Rematch, and then, when the rules can be broken, the Battle Frontier!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    nice job, bro from what your team looks like, you probably raped the e4.
    Thats pretty brave to play past the E4, but its your challenge. I might go through Kanto on HG if I have at least 3 good ones left after E4.

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    - found a gastly in my first try :D
    - caught gastly(Fanta)
    - grinded a little,trained my team to Lv 20
    - pwned gardenia with recruit

- beat jupiter
    Reruit and coal were holding pecha berry
    2HKO zubat with wing attack
    swith to coal,took a night slash
    switch back to recruit,intimidade
    switch back to coal,heal and 3HKO with magnetude

- hatched togepi,stored it
    -caught Ponyta(Lady gaga)
    - recruit - Lv 24- calm - route 204
    double team,growl,quick attack,wing attack

- Filter - Lv 20 - serious - M raveged path
    confusion,scratch,tail whip,water gun

- Coal Lv 22- serious - F- Oreburg Mine
    magnitude,rock throw, defence curl,rollout

- Fanta Lv 20 - naughty - F - Eterna Florest
    lick,night shade,confuse ray,curse

- Lady gaga Lv 20 - serious(AGAIN!) - F - route 206
    stomp,flame wheel,ember,tail whip
    ronaldo - Lv 8 - serious - unaware - M- Lake verity
    tackle,growl,rock smash,cut (HM SLAVE)

In fact filter sucks,fanta will be useless until it learn shadow ball
    I don't know if I will wait until filter faints to put other water in my team

recruit and coal are being my mvps

Stored:
    Spoiler:

Failed:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    rew, I had a Golduck which served me VERY WELL until it died before Flint's Magmortar... Don't underestimate Psyducks. They're great when they evolve.

I'll update later today. Maybe in a couple of hours.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    lady gaga will grow up to rape (no pun intended XD)
    I have a rapidash on platinum, its very fast and dependable as well as one of my best pokemon, keep training it.
    Geodude's are weak and vulnerable, it looks tough one moment, but the next it gets PWNED.

And what is that shellos doing in your box. In my DP Nuzlocke, my shellos was killing everything, its very well balance and learns nice moves early, I know NecroFlame had a beastly psyduck, but Gastrodon can pretty much rape the entire E4 with the right moveset.

I have two questions, though

1. If I black out, is it over, or is it over when I lose all of my Pokemon?
    2. Should I challenge Jasmine? I know that her steelix has a terrible moveset.

This is what I'm planning to beat her with (I have other Pokemon, but these are bes

: Lv. 28 EMBER, HELPING HAND, TACKLE, QUICK ATTACK
    : Lv. 29 SURF, STRENGTH, BUBBLEBEAM, (i forget)

Last edited:
    Years
    Moti's Nuzlocke Challenge: Episode 9
    "Final Encounters"

Prologue
    Total grinding. New team members (For good this time). More Battles. And finally, the Elite Four's humiliation.
    I'm sure that this episode is the 'good ending' for everything I've strived through in this challenge.
    I had a lot of fun. I might update once more when I beat the Frontier Brains. But that's about it.

==============
    Previously...
    "We're going back to being ordinary girls... Team Galactic is no good without master Cyrus anyway!"
    "Is this really the end? No, this can't be. There are some people whom I owe an apology, and on the other hand, some people whom I own a nice warm revenge..."
    "He's coming back."
    "Then let's give him a nice warm surprise..."

==============
    This was it. There was no giving up this time.
    The Elite Four had to be humiliated. I wouldn't rest until it's done.

But... I need new members for my team. This can't keep going. I took out Flora the Roselia from the box and began massively training her. Once all moves were taught, she evolved into Roserade. My trump card against Bertha.

We grinded for hours. The Pokemon and trainers in Stark Mountain were all cleared. I used every single medicine I had. And so... They became even stronger than needed to take the Elite Four down. But that's 5.
    I had a hole in my team. A hole that has to be filled... By something strong.
    And then I remembered. Dawn's young sister. Swarm Pokemon.
    "Route 228! They said there's a bunch of BELDUM in there!"

I grinned. I rode my bike to Route 228 and caught it with a Master Ball (As if I'm gonna need it for something else anyway).
    Two Rare Candies later...
    "Congratulations! Your Paragon evolved into a Metagross!"
    YES.

I previously collected some Heart Scales and so I taught Paragon Meteor Mash and Psychic. Also, later on, it learned Zen Headbutt. I also taught it Earthquake.
    And so my team was full. Fully trained. Fully ready. Ready to kick ass.

I also battled Marley in the Battleground. Her Arcanine was a bit of a problem but thankfully none of my Pokemon died.

Then I entered the Elite Four. Again.
    Terrance burned Aaron's team, and Paragon EQ'd his Drapion.
    Flora used Petal Dance and took down Bertha's Whiscash and Gliscor, but due to the confusion I switched to Oniria, KO'd her Golem with Aura Sphere and then switched back to Flora to finish the rest of her team.
    Flint. The guy who took down Derpa.
    Oniria came out and avenged. Avenged like no other. Aura Sphere hit his Houndoom and the rest were EQ'd. Flint was dominated.
    Lucian's team was Crunched by Caution, except for Gallade, who took a hit of Fly by Reaptide.

"So, you've returned."
    "I hope you're ready. It's time for a rematch."
    "I'm always ready, no matter what. I hope your Pokemon are strong enough to..."
    *GYAAAAAAAAAR!* Metagross roared.
    "Whoa. Wh-where did you get this Metagross?!"
    "You're going down, Cynthia! Go, Terrance!"

Terrance 2HKO'd her Spiritomb.
    Caution hit Milotic with Spark and took her down to yellow HP. I was about to knock her down, while suddenly, she switched to Garchomp. Knowing she's gonna use Earthquake, I switched to Reaptide. I continously hit it with fly, and when on red HP, healed it. Her Garchomp eventually fell before my Reaptide, who avenged Gento's death.
    Roserade was 1HKO'd by Paragon's Zen Headbutt.
    Lucario was 1HKO'd by Terrance's Flamethrower.
    Milotic was then destroyed by Caution. And then, came out Cynthia's Togekiss.

"You took down my Togekiss. Now I'm gonna take down yours!"

Caution used Thunder Fang! A Critical Hit! Togekiss fainted!

I have never felt better. The elite four was beaten by my newly improved team. It is now officially over. My Nuzlocke Challenge is over. My teammates are now my eternal friends who no matter what happens, will always stay by my side.

"So you really did it, huh..."
    "Yeah, and I'm feeling phenomenal right now."
    "I'm happy for you! Let's go to the Battle Frontier for some more fun?"
    "Heh, tomorrow."
    "Fiiine. Partypooper."

I did poop some parties before, but this will no longer happen, as I have reached my victory!

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge : COMPLETED.

THE END.

Final Party

Reaptide, Lv. 77, M : Fly / Aerial Ace / Defog / Close Combat
    Caution, Lv. 81, M : Strength / Thunder Fang / Crunch / Spark
    Terrance, Lv. 80, M : Sunny Day / Thunderbolt / Flamethrower / Solarbeam
    Oniria, Lv. 80, F : Dark Pulse / Rock Climb / Aura Sphere / Earthquake
    Flora, Lv. 76, F : Sludge Bomb / Shadow Ball / Toxic / Petal Dance
    Paragon, Lv. 75, M : Earthquake / Psychic / Meteor Mash / Zen Headbutt

Dead
    Spoiler:

Too lazy to name all of my Boxed Pokemon.

I had lots of fun with this challenge. I wish you guys best of luck with your challenges! :D

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Update #18

I grinded. And grinded more. If anybody even mentions the words 'Victory Road' to me again, I will scream. But my whole team levelled up 6 levels to Lv58, and it was time to challenge the Elite Four.
    I healed and stepped through the gates. First up was Aaron and his Yanmega. Now while I was grinding, Fernonator learned a new move, and I was about to make very good use of it. Fernonator, Flare Blitz! Wow. That poor Yanmega never stood a chance. Next came Aaron's Drapion, who lost a massive chunk of HP thanks to Earthquake. It responded with Aerial Ace, which actually did quite a bit to Fernonator and the Sitrus Berry healed it. But another Earthquake took it down. Heracross and Vespiquen both got taken down by Flare Blitzs and last up was Scizor. All the recoil had nearly killed Fernonator, so I used a Hyper Potion, took an Iron Head from Scizor that did next-to-nothing, before Flare Blitzing one more time. And Aaron turned out to be a total Fernonator sweep. Aaron, you have officially been Fernonatored.
    I used a Super Potion to heal up the damage Fernonator had taken and switched SoulSister up front for the next member, Bertha.
    I sent out Soul, she sent out Whiscash. Soul used Calm Mind, Whiscash used Sandstorm. I wanted another sweep, like with Aaron, so I had Soul use Calm Mind again. And that's when Whiscash used Aqua Tail. I had a major panic attack for a moment, thinking that this might be the end for Soul. But I calmed down when I realised the attack hadn't even taken out half her HP (although the Sandstorm did take me down to below half). I decided it was time to begin sweeping. Soul used Magical Leaf and killed Whiscash. Next came Hippowdon - it didn't survive a Psychic. Gliscor went down to a Psychic, and Golem and Rhyperior went down to Magical Leaf attacks. And there it was - the second E4 member totally swept through. Bertha you have been... er... Soulsisteranatored??? Soul was on 37HP after enduring the sandstorm, so I Hyper Potioned it and switched Riptide to the front for Flint.
    He started with Houndoom, I used Riptide. I went first with Double Team, and he did Dark Pulse, taking out about a fifth of my HP. Rinse and repeat - until I'd used Double Team 6 times for max evasiveness and his Dark Pulses couldn't land a hit. I also used Aqua Ring, before starting to Surf Houndoom to death. And that was pretty much all the fighting Flint did for the whole battle. Rapidash and Flareon both went down easily and Infernape landed a Thunderpunch which took out like a quarter of my HP at one point. And when I was close to full health, Magmortar landed a Solarbeam that took me into the red. I Hyper Potioned, but Magmortar didn't land another hit, so Surf finished him off.

So today I grinded and took down Aaron, Bertha and Flint. Next up is Lucian and the champion Cynthia. So far I have my entire team intact, which is a good sign. So far I've swept Aaron with Fernonator, Bertha with SoulSister and Flint with Riptide - will the battles with Lucian and Cynthia prove tougher, and will my entire team make it through?

Team:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

rew_s11

ERROR 404
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    AceDragonite I know geodude will fail in late game,but I think will worth use it until it faints

also I will use shellos over psyduck

- stored filter
    - grinded trained sheila
    - caught medidite(Messi),send to pc

Roselia used magical leaf
    a critical hit!
    Fanta fainted
    !

Almost killed my staravia too with crit ¬¬
    caught that roselia,named Revenge after a lot of leech seed + paralisis hax

- beat fantina
    lady gaga pwned duskull and haunter,recruit switch in shadow ball from mismagius and beat it after a
    attack,heal battle

Team:
    Spoiler:

Stored:
    Spoiler:

Failed:
    Spoiler:

Dead:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Updates
    -Leveled up Fuego and Blu to Lv. 30
    -Raped Jasmine
    -Went to Radio Tower

Team Nuzlocke

Spoiler:

I need a Psychic Type, bad.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Update #19

@AceDragonite - No, the game isn't over when you black out. Only when all your Pokemon faint. Although when you black out, obviously you'll have to build a new team since every member of your current one fainted.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Well, it took me 19 updates to get here, but it's time. The last Elite Four and the Champion. I already took down Aaron, Bertha and Flint in the last few updates, thanks to sweeps by Fernonator, SoulSister and Riptide. Not it's Lucian's turn, and I put Starlight out front.
    So first its Starlight vs Mr. Mime. Just cos I didn't want Mr. Mime to set up a Reflect or Light Screen, I just used Brave Bird, which killed him in one hit. Next up was Gallade, Lucian's best Pokemon. Another Brave Bird killed him easy thanks to him being part fighting-type. Unfortunately, the recoil started getting to Starlight, so I switched to Soul. She took a Psychic and two Energy Balls from Alakazam, while she set up two Calm Minds. I healed, took two more Energy Balls, and then hit Alakazam with Thunderbolt, killing it. Another Thunderbolt quickly subdued Espeon. Leaving him with Bronzong. I used another Thunderbolt, which took him to red health, while he used a Calm Mind of his own. He then Full Restored, in time to take two more Thunderbolts, killing him. And Lucian was down!
    At this point I was very psyched. I'd survived the entire Elite Four without losing a single team member. Now only Champion Cynthia remained. With my heart pounding, I took one last look at my team - it could be the last time I see some of them... before stepping in.
    The match began with Riptide taking on Cynthia's Spiritomb. He Dark Pulsed, while I set up an Aqua Ring. He Shadow Balled and Dark Pulsed some more, while I used six Double Teams, till my evasiveness was at max - this was the exact way I beat Flint. Spiritomb just could not land a hit, and by now Aqua Ring had fully healed Riptide. Two Surfs and Spiritomb was down. Next was Roserade. I knew this thing hada couple of scary moves like Energy Ball and Toxic, that would have been bad for Riptide, but nothing hit and two Ice Beams took Roserade down. Next up was Togekiss. I thought it was in the bag with Ice Beam, so I used it. It didn't even take out half ot Togekiss' HP. And then it responded with: Shock Wave. The one move that could've totally derailed my Double Team strategy. Riptide survived it, but he couldn't take another, so I switched to Soul. Shock Wave didn't do much, so it started spamming Air Slash, while I spammed Calm Mind. Eventually I was ready, so I Hyper Potioned, took another Air Slash, and hit back with Thunderbolt. Togekiss never stood a chance. Next up was Lucario - it got taken down by a single Psychic. Then came Garchomp - her best Pokemon. I knew that fragile Soul probably couldn't take a hit from that thing, so I had to grudgingly switch out (and lose all the Calm Minds I stored up), to Harmony. Garchomp used an Earthquake that was aimed at Soul, but didn't harm Harmony. Harmony used Yawn, but Garchomp responded with a Dragon Rush, which took out a massive chunk of HP. Harmony couldn't take another hit, so I switched to Riptide. Riptide took a Dragon Rush, taking it to 24HP! But then Garchomp fell asleep and a single Ice Beam downed it. Yay! And that left her with one last Pokemon, Milotic. I switched back to Soul, who casually took a Surf, before using two Calm Minds (Milotic wasted these turns with Mirror Coat), before using T-Bolt. But it didn't take it out! It left it on yellow health. My heart was pounding - if Milotic used Mirror Coat now, Soul was screwed. But Milotic used Surf, and I started breathing again. Another Thunderbolt and Milotic was finished.
    I breathed a sigh of relief. I had entered the Hall of Fame. I was champion. And I hadn't lost a single team member in the process. :) :) :)

Oh, but it isn't over yet. There's still all the post-game stuff to complete, including the second coming of the Elite Four!

NEXT: I encounter Rotom, Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie to fill up my Sinnoh Dex so that I can get the National Dex! I also plan to travel to the Fight Area and take on Volkner and Flint in a tag match!

The Championship Team:
    Spoiler:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @ diablerie

Congrats on sweeping the e4 and if I knew that you didn't lose after blacking out I would have played a hell of a lot more conservative.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    Taking a break from my ultimate monotype challenge to try this. Using pokemon diamond.

11 July:

-My starter was the pokemon in the middle pokeball in the starter selection screen. Turned out that it was Chimchar! Named him Ignite
    -After getting 5 pokeballs from Lucas, I trekked back to route 201 to catch my first pokemon (I count Chimchar as being from Lake Verity)
    -I catch a level 2 bidoof named Beaver. He died two battles later to a critical hit from a Starly
    -I mourn the loss of Beaver, and proceed to enter route 202. I buy 10 pokeballs before leaving just in case
    -The first pokemon I see in route 202 is a lovely level 4 Starly. A girl too! I name her Bliss
    -Some grinding goes on over here
    -Then I roll into Jubilife City, heal up, deliver something to Barry, then enter route 204
    -Luck is on my side today! I catch a female Budew, naming her Desire
    -I don't catch any pokemon in the ravaged path
    -I then proceed to route 203 and catch a shinx. My luck is really, really excellent today. I name my shinx Electrify
    -I catch a zubat at Oreburgh Gate. I name him Zinc, and he is added to my box
    -Then I enter Oreburgh city and save the game

Current team:

Spoiler:

Stored

Spoiler:

Dead

Spoiler:

Failure to catch:

Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Update #20

Not a whole lot happened since my last update...

At night, I revisited the Old Chateau and thumped the TV to battle Rotom. I defeated it (I captured Lady Spook here earlier and couldn't have another Pokemon from here. I made a quick visit to Lake Verity where I released Mesprit and registered in my Pokemodex. I defeated Azelf and Uxie and visited the Pokemon Mansion to check the book that registers Manaphy. And my Sinnoh Dex was complete!
    I took it to Rowan, and Professor Oak came in to give me the National Dex. I made a quick detour to Sendoff Spring and Snowpoint Temple where I captured Golly the Golbat and Spooky Sox the Gastly. I then took the boat to Fight Area where I met Flint and Volkner who were being jerks and blocking the Battle Frontier. So I teamed with Zane to remove the two idiots.
    I used Harmony, Zane used Staraptor, Flint used Houndoom and Volkner used Luxray. Harmony and Staraptor ganged up on Houndoom with Aura Sphere and Close Combat and he died before he could make a move. Luxray used Thunder Fang on Staraptor, killing it instantly - Zane replaced it with Snorlax and Flint sent out Magmortar. Harmony and Snorlax now ganged up on Luxray with Close Combat and Body Slam and it got knocked out, being replaced by Jolteon. Jolteon used Charge Beam and Magmortar used Thunder Punch, taking Harmony to yellow health, while Snorlax used Earthquake, killing Jolteon and taking a chunk out of Magmortar's HP. Volkner sent in Electivire, while I switched to Fernonator. Unfortunately I took a Thunder Punch from Magmortar and an Earthquake from Snorlax (which at least killed Magmortar and hurt Electivire), but this took Fernonator to red health. Flint sent out Flareon. Fernonator ended the fight with Earthquake, killing Electivire and Flareon.

NEXT: I travel to the Survival and Resort Areas!

In a hurry! No time to list my Pokemon now!!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    @Unknown Legend - Uh, about 5 or 6 have made it past the E4. And a few, including myself, are continuing the challenge up to the second time through the Elite Four when they have stronger Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    I surprisingly haven't lost anyone. I just wiped out Roark with my Piplup using bubble. That cause him to evolve and he is a little over leveled now I'm probably gonna grind the rest of my team and update after the Floaroma. I didn't really get any good catches except an Adamant Starly.

Prinplup Lv.16- Metal Claw, Peck, Bubble, Water Sport
    Geodude Lv.11- Tackle, Rock throw, Mud Sport, Rock Polish
    Starly Lv.11- Tackle, Growl, Quick attack, Wing Attack
    Shinx Lv.11- Tackle, leer, Charge
    A couple ordinary reserves too.

I think I'll try to give the second E4 a go too Diablerie

Years
    I will definatly be doing this, on my Pokemon Red. I will post updates when im ready :D

EDIT: Well, thats it. I (named Red) picked out a Charmander, named it Fire (I know, so original!), and immediatly faced Blue with his Squirtle. I lost the battle, and following the rules of the Nuzlocke challenge, that means it is Game Over. Oh well XD

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    The reason I haven't updated too frequently lately is for two reasons:
    a) I have school again now.
    b) I'm only doing the routes in between Fight, Survival and Resort Areas at the moment - nothing too major or exciting. After I finish the Stark Mountain part, I'll do a big update with all the stuff I've done over the last couple days/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back