• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Animal Crossing City Folk/Wild World Find a Friend Thread!

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    *hopefully there isnt another thread like this*

Hello, After Christmas being a big gamer's holiday I thought it would be cool too make a thread about animal crossing. In this thread, you can Ask for someone to come to your town, Trade fruits, Trade Items and just enjoy company. But you have to state which game you have, City Folk (Wii) OR Wild World (DS),

Like this:

Name:SethCullen
    Game: City Folk.
    Town Fruit: Orange, Coconuts, Peachs and Apples.
    What I'd Like: Any other fruit besides the orange.
    What I can give: I can give: Bells, Normal Flowers,The Dharma figure, Pinball Machine And Oranges.
    Wii Speak: No, I do not.

Thanks!

Master Friend Code List For CF :
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Hey if you got wild world I'll play with you ,just got it today though so I just started out:

Name:Starway
    Game:Wild World
    Town Fruit:Orange (XD)
    What I'd like:More money to afford a bigger home
    What I can give:My town fruits?
    Friend Code: 0817-7924-4361

Sorry about being poor lol this goes for anyone else as well that wants to play =D I'd be happy if more people came along anyway,also add friend code it helps if anyone wants to play.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    I did have Wild World, Buuuuuuut, I lost it. Sorry. :(

But i could tell you that i had all the fruits.

I hope this thread rockets off.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Well I think we can go from Wii/DS on wi-fi.

But I got a gift card to target and my brothers girl friend said she'd buy me something so i might get a used wild world.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hey guys, I got City Folk sometime ago, and it's already starting to get repetitive for my brother and I. :P So I'll probably be back when I remember to write down my friend code to share, and perhaps we can do some village visiting.

I believe we have cherries in our village? (yay difference!)

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    lol cherries my mom says she will buy us a wii some time now... so I'm not sure if I could buy City Folk if I do get it though I'll let you guys now =)

P.S-Seth I got it for $25 as well XD

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    I have city folk too
    but i don't have a friend code that's the problem. ok when I do have a friend code i will post back.

by the way you can get other fruits in your wild world game other then the ones you start with: first you send a letter to a villager in your town can't be a human player it has to be an animal then you attach a fruit to it then you send that letter at the post office then the next day you might get a letter from your villager with another fruit thats what i did.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Alright this thread is getting faster.

Defitnetly keep and buy city folk, its really fun.

But i just cant catch a darn bee.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I just got Let's Go to the City (City Folk) earlier this month. So:

Name: Kathy (City Folk)
    Game: City Folk
    Town Fruit: Orange
    What I'd Give: Not a lot - maybe some of my fruit... and coconuts!
    What I'd like: Cabana Themed Furniture, other interesting stuff, other fruit.

If anyone is interested, PM me. I have both Wild World and City Folk, so if you wish to visit either, be my guest. Just mind your manners if you do.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    I just got Let's Go to the City (City Folk) earlier this month. So:

Name: Kathy (City Folk)
    Game: City Folk
    Town Fruit: Orange
    What I'd Give: Not a lot - maybe some of my fruit... and coconuts!
    What I'd like: Cabana Themed Furniture, other interesting stuff, other fruit.

If anyone is interested, PM me. I have both Wild World and City Folk, so if you wish to visit either, be my guest. Just mind your manners if you do.

Oh you have Coconuts? You can post that under Town Fruit. :D If you dont mind, Could we set up a meeting time so I can get a coconut or two? Ill give you 500 Bells For One coconut like how tom nook does if its not a home fruit :]

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Oh you have Coconuts? You can post that under Town Fruit. :D If you dont mind, Could we set up a meeting time so I can get a coconut or two? Ill give you 500 Bells For One coconut like how tom nook does if its not a home fruit :]

Well, I'm a little concerned about the issue of our different Time Zones, but I should be available tomorrow. I'll have my FC ready by then. ^_^

Edit: Okay, the name is Kathy and the FC is 1161 3933 8417.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Hi! I got city folk for Christmas and I just played it for the first time. My town fruit it a pear and I was wondering that if you get other fruits can you plant them so you can have a bunch of different fruit trees?

Back