• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Animal Crossing City Folk/Wild World Find a Friend Thread!

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Hi! I got city folk for Christmas and I just played it for the first time. My town fruit it a pear and I was wondering that if you get other fruits can you plant them so you can have a bunch of different fruit trees?

Oh cool you have a pear! Would you like a Orange for a Pear? Yes you can get other fruits in the game this is sorta the main point of this thread :] I also found a coconut on the beach.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Like I said, I do have Wild World. My FC there is 4210 8231 1209.

Although, I may have to warn pepole that my Internet doesn't work as well on the DS as it does on the Wii.
    Oh well that's good too =) cept for the internet part o.o
    Well my coconut i platned became wilted. :(
    I totally forgot that I could plant a coconut and sold it >.<
    and those are very rare to get WHY???

Years
    I have Wild World! Finally... others who do! I'll just have to go squirrel out my friend code. My town may be in quite a state of disrepair it's been a while since I played.

I have all the fruits apart from peaches. I need them damn peaches! =(

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Starway: Do you want me to come over to yours? I'll bring fruit.
    lol ok although i have oranges as well
    I have Wild World! Finally... others who do! I'll just have to go squirrel out my friend code. My town may be in quite a state of disrepair it's been a while since I played.

I have all the fruits apart from peaches. I need them damn peaches! =(
    sorry don't have peaches lol have oranges though XD

also my FC is:0817-7924-4361

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have Wild World, but I've yet to buy City Folk. This game used to be addicting, and if my wifi is cooperative, I'd love to get back into it again. C:

Name: Dream
    Game: Wild World (VM/PM for friend code)
    Town Fruit: Cherry, but all
    What I'd Like: Hybrid flowers or deweeding XD
    What I can give: Bells (I have like millions) and I may have extra Gold items or Gold roses. I can catalog just about everything..

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    I have Wild World, but I've yet to buy City Folk. This game used to be addicting, and if my wifi is cooperative, I'd love to get back into it again. C:

Name: Dream
    Game: Wild World (VM/PM for friend code)
    Town Fruit: Cherry, but all
    What I'd Like: Hybrid flowers or deweeding XD
    What I can give: Bells (I have like millions) and I may have extra Gold items or Gold roses. I can catalog just about everything..

OMGGGG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFROE XDDDD

also can more than 1 person visit a town at once?

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    No what me and Twilight have been trying to get on for a while never worked its acting really stupid right now i heard nintendo changed there ports thouh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Oh cool you have a pear! Would you like a Orange for a Pear? Yes you can get other fruits in the game this is sorta the main point of this thread :] I also found a coconut on the beach.

Sure! Just tell me what I have to do please.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    No go for Wild World, I'm afraid... If anyone wants to visit me, it'll have to be City Folk.

Speaking of which, I wonder if I still have to have people come over to my town in order to unlock Nookington's? Like in Wild World?

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    No, You dont need people to come to your town for nookingtons. I think this new method to get the new nook shops is quite stupid:

Nook N' Go: Spend or sell 25,000 Bells at Nook's Cranny, and wait one week from the day Nook's Cranny first began.
    Nookway: Spend or sell 90,000 Bells at Nook N' Go, and wait two weeks from the day Nook N' Go first began.
    Nookingtons: Spend or sell 250,000 Bells at Nookway, and wait three weeks from the day Nookway first began. Note: Unlike Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing: Wild World, you do not have to have someone come to your village to buy one thing as well to get Nookingtons.

EDIT: JUST A CAUGHT A COELACANTH!

Last edited:

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    *BUMP*.

I recently changed my town to summer time since i caught basically all the winter bugs *Except dung beetle* and basically all the fish. Ive caughten basically all the fish. :D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Name:Lauz
    Game: Lets go to the city!
    Town Fruit: Orange
    What I'd Like: A chair-and more fruit!
    What I can give: I can give: Flowers,Oranges,Clothes
    Town:Crossing

Back