• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I liked... I dunno, generally I don't like the main character, mainly I like the second character, Eg. Matt. I dunno why. So just for an answer to this topic i'm going to say Matt.

Also Jayster I want my partner to be at the highest level possible.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
Partner Digimon:Paildramon
Why:Because i love digimon
Password:Digi-Armor energize!

Years
@Sergent Elite You must pick an in-training to start off with. That rule goes for everyone.

Too all those that can Digivolve you will.

Years
welcome to the club any newcomers for those that wish to sign up fill in the form with the NEW Password.

I'd also like to say Congratulations to Jubilation on becoming Co-owner :) Keep Posting People

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
New "Topico"

Well, I also liked Takato for the same reason you did, :P :D
So.....which digimon evolution line do you all like?
-I'd forget if I didn't post this, but obviously it's Lopmon's evolution line....before I changed my avatar that is. I just like the way they drew Antylamon, and the fact the last evolution is Cherubimon. I also like Cocomon, so cute and adorable as always.

Lockmaster24

Years
which digimon evolution line do you all like?

Chibomon -> Demiveemon -> Veemon -> ExVeemon -> Paildramon -> Imperialdramon/Fighter mode/Pailadin mode

I love the idea of 4 of my favourites coming together as one

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I'd have to say the PawnChessmon Black digivolution line, followed by the Hawkmon and Palmon lines.

Lockmaster24

Years
ok new topic then

What digimon do you want to join Xros Heart?

Simple. Imperialdramon Paildin Mode :D

200px-Shoutmon_X5_t.png

crossed with this
Imperialdramon_Paladin_Mode_b.jpg

Years
Megidramon would be cool on the bagra army.

I wouldn't mind seeing Omnimon and Shoutmon X5 digi-xrosing because that was the design of Shoutmon X3 i think. The main Digimon of all series Mega Xrosing with Shoutmon would be pretty epic since they all kickass

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'm joining. Definitely.
Active: I'll be on most days.
Partner: Renamon please~
Why: Tamers, Savers and Xros Wars are seriously awesome. Enough said. -I also looooove Digimon World. =w=-

Password: "DIGI-MODIFY"~!

Lockmaster24

Years
my theory was correct. Taiki digixrosed Balistamon and Bastemon not shoutmon used. only other times this has happened was forming some kind of starmon xros

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hmmmm

Hmmm, well, all I can say now since I am trying to watch the Digi xros wars over the internet since I do not have the channel nor the money, sadly, is that Omnimon really would look pretty good with Shoutmon....and I take it that Imperialdramon will have blue wings now?:paranoid:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
if your having trouble find it check out digimonxroswars2010 on youtube or anime44.com

You know what? I'll try that, see if it helps me, since I seem to be using a website that really isn't working on my computer for some odd reason........thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back