• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would think his name would be Spartamon not Spadamon. Meaning his a warrior Digimon.

The covers do seem the tiniest bit cramped though. Still they look pretty good and legit.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Ok guys mr. awesome is back with some more images for you

first up the covers
    Digimon Story Super Xros Wars
    Blue

Red

yeah there is a new digimon more images of him and his name in the spoiler
    Spoiler:

and a video of gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WEFyD5RbJ0

(again i don't know how to work the youtube tabs)

I'll keep looking and post as much info as I can anything I think people might not want to see will be in spoilers

aww man AWESOME!!! I think i'm gonna get blue

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • same i'm getting blue simply cause I want Shoutmon x3GM shown in the new digixros one.

blue better still get Sparrowmon or else *shakes fist*

@miley810

not really we just have no patience to wait for it. If you want info about it, just search it on the digimon wikia

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Ok guys mr. awesome is back with some more images for you

first up the covers
    Digimon Story Super Xros Wars
    Blue

Red

yeah there is a new digimon more images of him and his name in the spoiler
    Spoiler:

and a video of gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WEFyD5RbJ0

(again i don't know how to work the youtube tabs)

I'll keep looking and post as much info as I can anything I think people might not want to see will be in spoilers

Oh god, that looks so delicious.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Differences in 2 game versions....hard, isn't it?

Will there be certain digimon available in one version? Being that there are 2 versions currently, they both can't be the same. Is there a slight difference or difference in certain aspects of the game?

Years
  • Most likely different aspects like you can't get a certain area in a certain game or a different digivolution line or can't get a certain digimon or evil team or something. Like Dawn/Dusk

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • chances are there are exclusives (well there will be)

From what ive heard.
    You play as Taiki (Xros Heart) and the version will depend on which other team is your ally. In Blue you team up with Blue Flare and on Red you team up with Twilight.

Thats all the really story info I know at the moment. In one of my previous posts I showed you guys nex DigiXroses, well I believe they are for these games. Shoutmon X3GM (Greymon and Mailbirdramon) would be in Blue and Shoutmon X3SD (Skullknightmon and Deadlyaxemon) would be in Red. I would assume that you can match in these like the previous games in order to obtain all the digimon.

So yeah that is so far what I have found out about these games.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • It's basically a Digimon World game. xDD;;
    You've played a Digimon World game before, right?
    Yeah, so basically, train/raise digimon, proceed the story with RPG style.
    These two are probably going to follow the Xros Wars story, so yeah. You get it.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Active: I'm here a lot some times I'm absent cuz me and my family are trying to take care of my sick grandma.
    Why: I've loved this series since the original series, that's right I used to watch series one back in the 90's. Than series 2 came around and series 3 and loved all three and series 4 was pretty good too, my least favorite one was series 5 but I am loving series 6.
    Parnter: I don't really have one I'm sorry, don't know how that works too well =/

So may I please join? Ohs and my favorite characters are: Davis/Tai/T.K/Takato/Takuya/Zoey/Rika/Veeomon/Patomon.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Enjoy....

Active: I'm here a lot some times I'm absent cuz me and my family are trying to take care of my sick grandma.
    Why: I've loved this series since the original series, that's right I used to watch series one back in the 90's. Than series 2 came around and series 3 and loved all three and series 4 was pretty good too, my least favorite one was series 5 but I am loving series 6.
    Parnter: I don't really have one I'm sorry, don't know how that works too well =/

So may I please join? Ohs and my favorite characters are: Davis/Tai/T.K/Takato/Takuya/Zoey/Rika/Veeomon/Patomon.

Enjoy the club! I guess not many have a favorite or a partner it seems....my sister does the same.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • DIGIMON!!

Whats your favorite digimon charecter?

You spelled something wrong....sorry to say the obvious. XD
    My favorite digimon of all time are tied between Lopmon and Impmon. I love their mega forms and how cute they both look and such.
    However, my favorite digimon CHARACTER will be Terriermon and Renamon. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back