• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Back up? Hmm..... I don't mind.
    OMG, Impmon is awesome. 8D He is now my second favorite Digimona and 3rd favorite Digimon in Rumble arena. (Second would be Blackwargreymon)
    I REALLY WANT Digimon GAMES! -Sobs-
    Buy one. xP

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Ok at the Moment I have a slight feeling I will be getting less active as I have now been chosen as a Event Organiser and I need as much time to do as planning as well as keeping my own forum stable. So what I am thinking when I am not here I may place Wolfie and AkuRoku as Co-Owners if they wish with Graceful, SiegHart and shadowampharos on backup. Don't worry I will come back every now and then to count up points and stuff

Ok, fair enough. Takes one worry off of your mind ^^

@Grace - Some Digimon games should be THAT hard to find, some maybe cheaper than others

@animanga1008 - I prefer RA1 though I like 2 as well.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Have you tried places like GameStation? o: There's also GameTraders, Amazon...

EDIT: GameStation doesn't have any of the old games in stock. Amazon however, have GC, XBox and PS2 versions of Rumble Arena 2, as well as other games. You're looking at about £25, plus postage for most of them. D;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Have you tried places like GameStation? o: There's also GameTraders, Amazon...

EDIT: GameStation doesn't have any of the old games in stock. Amazon however, have GC, XBox and PS2 versions of Rumble Arena 2, as well as other games. You're looking at about £25, plus postage for most of them. D;

AkuRoku i was just thinking the same thing

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    woot =P im on backup lol although i get a feeling by the time he's back some of us will be digivolved once or even twice =P

and hmm if you all had a psp then you could play any of the ps1 digimon games on it =D, its what i do(just gotta get cfw)

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    After reading through the thread a few minutes ago, I decided to join in. I just made an userbar before I plan to join here.

Active : Maybe every time I log in into PokeCommunity
    Partner : Gigimon all the way!
    Why : I'm a random digimon fan. Not a hardcore one. And I like Dukemon. A LOT.
    Password: The Crest of Courage.

...Alright, the sheet is done. Now for the userbar...
    View attachment 48905

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    W00T! A Guilmon fan, just like me. 8D
    Welcome, Zappy will add you as soon as she gets the chance.
    Guilmon FTW!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    You can post, since you got the password right~

Takatomon? Never heard of it. *search*

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    After reading through the thread a few minutes ago, I decided to join in. I just made an userbar before I plan to join here.

Active : Maybe every time I log in into PokeCommunity
    Partner : Gigimon all the way!
    Why : I'm a random digimon fan. Not a hardcore one. And I like Dukemon. A LOT.
    Password: The Crest of Courage.

...Alright, the sheet is done. Now for the userbar...
    View attachment 48905

thank goodness yu didnt make up a password. and i too believe yu should be allowed in. to the co-owners: should yu guys keep track of NeoZX posts and then add them up when Zappy gets back. just sayin. it sounds fair that way to me

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Homg. Whoever invented children should be dug up and I dunno... ;-; I'm kidding, 'course. XD Entertaining a seven year old/ seven month old for 14 hours is hard work, plus the eldest of the two kids is staying over tonight, meaning I won't get to sleep in...

Roku's too tired to do number... Counting... Thingies... And if anyone sings Hannah Montana to me, I swear...

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    hmm ill keep track of his posts when im on, parents are outta town so ill have the computer this weekend at the least...crappy part is tho that sunday is my birthday and no1 will be here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back