• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Active: Possibly once a day depends really i should be able to a fair bit really
    Partner: Damn this is hard ummm.... Demiveemon
    Why: Cause I still like digimon
    Password: Digi Armor Energize

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years

Accepted!
    New Sign ups I'll add when I get home later today as I'm not free at lunch today

You can participate in as you want to

Yea I've got more contests planned btw guys can you not put your entries and stuff - specially for art and stuff until I've next week when the tournament starts

around when next week zappy?

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    hey guys.today digimon data squad had finished in may tv channel and u know wat i was crying and crying T_T (i am stiil crying a lil bit even tho it had finished one hour ago)man i think it is the best season everrrrrr!!!!!!anyways did u guys cried when DATS was finished????and which season is ur favorite?just wana ask^_^

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    hey guys.today digimon data squad had finished in may tv channel and u know wat i was crying and crying T_T (i am stiil crying a lil bit even tho it had finished one hour ago)man i think it is the best season everrrrrr!!!!!!anyways did u guys cried when DATS was finished????and which season is ur favorite?just wana ask^_^

No, I STOPPED crying when DATS ended, terrible season. Why have digimon partners if Marcus can just falcon punch and KO anything. The story was terrible and it lost all the style that had been in the last four seasons, marcus looks like he's old enough to be buying booze and he's 15 and Hercules, and where are the goggles? Why does Agumon have straps? And why do they find it necisary to have some kind of Digimon king and a groups of elite Digimon (Royal Knights). That season makes me want to punch babies. Rant over, sorry to spew hate like that... =P

My favorite season is 3, followed by 1, 4, and 2 (refusing to acknowledge 5). 3's story was great, it had a really dark feel to it and was really serious, 1 is just classic, it had a lot to do with the characters providing for there basic needs while saving the digital world, and the characters were great, the only one I don't care for was Mimi, she kind of hogged attention, which was what I think they made her character to do, they just made her hog too much attention. 4, it was different, very mature, good characters, strayed a but in my opinion but definately was an interesting change of pace in almost all aspects. A lot of people will rip me a new one for liking 2 the least but about the only thing I liked about it was seeing the old characters and Davis, I thought the new digidestined's character design was poor as well as Kari and TK's re-vamped design and personality, the story was really random and all over the place after the Digimon Emperor was through, and all-in-all, it was really childish, but still watchable and enjoyable. Lame ending though.

I've been playing Digimon World and Digimon World Dusk lately, (my Devimon Digivolved to Megadramon =D), anyway, if anyone has Dawn/Dusk and Wi-Fi and would like to trade, I need a Seadramon and a Guilmon PM me, I'de also be willing to take part in a Dusk/Dawn tournement if you do get enough people.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I really wish I had wifi... Maybe i can use my best friends...

I can get a Guilmon but i can't find a seadramon...

PM me if you want and i'll see if i can help (btw it's Dawn)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I've been playing digimon world DS via emulator. It's quite a bit of fun, albeit the emulator managed to destroy my save slot (angry much - I had a Gabumon, Gomamon and Tokomon which was going to become a Falcomon... *straight punch*)

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I really wish I had wifi... Maybe i can use my best friends...

I can get a Guilmon but i can't find a seadramon...

PM me if you want and i'll see if i can help (btw it's Dawn)

I actualy managed to match a Guilmon last night =D. So I just need Seadramon, but I'de be willing to fight someone.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    oh man i am dying to battle anyone via wifi x_x but i cant do anything coz emulators cant go wifi.my dracmon and dorumon can take all of u at once if i could battle.anyways i have played and completed all the digimon games except digimon data aquad(ps2)

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I had a DotShinegreymon Dawn. I raised it all the way to Lv.82 (I think, the level was in the 80's.)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Sorry haven't been here the past few days, but not to worry the new members shall be placed onto the first post as well as the new entries for the tourney. The tourney shall wither be released today or tomorrow so keep a look out

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I came up with almost an entire evolution set of Digimon today (the only one I didn't have was Fresh, but I just went with Pururumon anyhow because it would have looked like one anyways XD). I don't know if I'll post it today though. Here are the names though, so you can maybe get an idea of what they might looks like (I'll get pictures up soon, I hope XD)

Fresh:
    Pururumon
    V
    In-Training:

Cacamon (Caw-Caw mon, like a crow)
    V
    Rookie:

Grackmon (based off of a grackle)
    V
    Champion:

Magpimon (Based off of a magpie)
    V
    Ultimate:

Fedoramon (It's a fancy giant magpie that wears a fedora lol)
    V
    Mega:

Caponamon (like Al Capone. XD)

EDIT: Screw it. I'm posting them here.

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
    The tournament will probably be up by the end of today - all the submissions should go to the SG

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Active: Very Active
    Partner: Xiamon
    Why: I think it's really cool there's a digimon club!And i've beena big fan since it came out.
    I've played digimon world 4,Championship,Dusk,& Dawn
    Password: Digi Armor Energize

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    when zappy told me about the contest first time i thought ut was gonna be somethin cool ^^but now i am starting to think that this contest is gettin kinda booooring =(

Skip Class

Years
    Sorry guys for the last few days I've been in another part of the country and haven't been able to start the tournament but luckily my lunch time is free today so it will definately be up by then

@ friendly_trainer
    Dude we haven't even started yet

@shinycyndaquil123, Lockmaster24, Polizard
    Accepted!

@ Polizard
    Do you mean Palmon or patamon?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Yes! Thanks! Uhhm..
    Does any1 know if there is gonna be a new digimon series?
    Because i saw on google that there's gonna be a new one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back