• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    YO YO YO!?!?!?i have been inactive for five days and alot hes been posted(looks like the newcomer is enjoying himself)anyways was wandering when will u update the points huh????coz i wana evolve my dracmon u u know and i think i will be sighning out from the digi tournament coz my school has started and that i have been promoted to the next grade their is lot of studies i gotta do.and digimon world championship is the most stupid digimon game i ever played>_<

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    EDIT: Lol.Sory to annoy u but...Can i switch my digimon partner again?(lol sorry its my friend he tells me nyaromon is a girl digimon)

Yea Sure I will change it

anyways was wandering when will u update the points huh

I haven't been active the last few days as I said I have exams this week but luckily eoough they are ending today so hopefully they will be up either today or tomorrow

i think i will be sighning out from the digi tournament coz my school has started and that i have been promoted to the next grade their is lot of studies i gotta do. >_<

K i'll pull you out

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    What should we do here? In this club. And Zappy? Is there a contest entry for fanfics yet?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol mabi we should host a digimon world dusk/dawn battle tournament!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Man i hate exams...

I would like to go in this tornament but for some reason i'm struggling to connect my DS to wifi???
    R4's work with wifi yeah?

BTW my team in Dawn is strong
    I mean
    Appolomon Lv 48
    Imperialdramon Lv. 77
    MachGoagamon Lv. 47 (Degenerated for more power)
    Omnimon Lv. 82
    and whatever else i'm training at the time

Nice huh?

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Man i hate exams...

I would like to go in this tornament but for some reason i'm struggling to connect my DS to wifi???

I mean
    Appolomon Lv 48
    Imperialdramon Lv. 77
    Omnimon Lv. 82

Nice huh?
    Your team makes me think I should have not erased the data...

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Man i hate exams...

I mean
    Appolomon Lv 48
    Imperialdramon Lv. 77
    Omnimon Lv. 82

Nice huh?
    Yeah pretty nice team but i would lose to ya>_< My team IS
    Ravemon burst mode
    imperialdramon fighter mode
    miragegaogamon burst mode
    Apollomon
    Dianamon
    Gigaseadramon
    How do u think of my team and their stats are all 900+(i have degenerated them soooo much>_<)

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Hello there i've always been a digimon fan and I would love to join this club, Digimon is so awesome my favorite season has to be the second season, for some reason I loved it. Oh also there is a new digimon game coming out for the DS called Digimon Story: Lost evolution here is a scan of it. https://db-destiny.net/evolution-scan.jpg coming in japan 2010. So it will be a while before it comes out in North America where I live at.

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    ...Yay!My suggestion was approved!And..Darnit!I need to buy Dawn or Dusk and train my team!....
    @Lockmaster:Imperialdramon's stats r hacked then.
    I'd believe at least 705 or so..but those are hacked cuz the digimon can only go up a certain amount in attack
    @Ryushin:...Finally a new game that is worth waiting for!
    The championship one stunk.

Last edited:

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    ...Yay!My suggestion was approved!And..Darnit!I need to buy Dawn or Dusk and train my team!....
    @Lockmaster:Imperialdramon's stats r hacked then.
    I'd believe at least 705 or so..but those are hacked cuz the digimon can only go up a certain amount in attack
    @Ryushin:...Finally a new game that is worth waiting for!
    The championship one stunk.
    I played Digimon Championships, but battle like that, not being able to control your digimon. I like Dawn and Dusk better.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I kno my team used to be just from degenerating and training it until they wanted to DIE!But i once had a wanyamon lv 99 i named Wanton and his stats were 856 for his atk...And my Sunmon was like 905 stats from degenerating it from Apollomon

Skip Class

Years
    So unfortunatly I haven't been feeling well over the weekend and I wasn't allowed much on the computer hopefully I can get the front page updated in the next week

What should we do here? In this club. And Zappy? Is there a contest entry for fanfics yet?

Yes there is I'm placing it up on the Social Group now

lol mabi we should host a digimon world dusk/dawn battle tournament!

Yea that's part of the tournament we are having at the moment except we may not have enough people for the tournament

Hello there i've always been a digimon fan and I would love to join this club, Digimon is so awesome my favorite season has to be the second season, for some reason I loved it.

You need to sign the signup sheet if you want to join

Oh also there is a new digimon game coming out for the DS called Digimon Story: Lost evolution here is a scan of it.
    The Official Digimon Club

Coming in japan 2010. So it will be a while before it comes out in North America where I live at.

Yea I've heard about that game - been considering but I'm saving for Heart Gold

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Lol i kno right?
    Zappy:Wen will my points go up?(Just curious)...

Skip Class

Years
    After all these years... Agumon's artwork still hasn't changed. XD

Yea and he's still as awesome as ever!

Lol i kno right?
    Zappy:Wen will my points go up?(Just curious)...

It's usually whenever I find the time to update, Haven't had much time these days due to end of year exams and luckily enough summer vaction is in 2 weeks so I can update it before then

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I end on the 4th of december for summer holidays :D
    I can't wait for the new digimon game...

Off Topic
    I think this is funny but Japan is the last to get Spirit Tracks, i just really enjoy the thought

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back