• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Really, She's really Talented then! Izzy and Terriermon's voice sounds the same but also kind of different

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Wow, BlackWargreymon and Guilmon were done by the same person? I mean, I know Steven Blum (Vincent <3), but that's a massive contrast. Such a (At one point) dark hearted villain to such a happy little creature in the space of 2 seasons XD

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I hate the sound of my voice sometimes too XD If I try to do some low voice, for some reason it ALWAYS sounds like a Solid Snake with problems >.> XDDD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I sound really young, so I guess I could be okay with high-pitched characters. :P I can impersonate some Digimon, like Motimon, but they probably only sound good in my head. XD Though my brother finds my Stitch impression amusing. :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    You guys post waay too fast - we now have a Champion Level Devi Veemon on the lose

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Wolfie, you'll probably get enough points to Digivolve Garurumon again soon. XD

Demi-Veemon + Davis = <3

Those two are so alike, it's funny. -recalls the episode where they were both jealous of T.K./ Patamon and Kari/ Gatomon-

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Active: Twice a week, five times in the summer.
    Partner: Hagurumon to Mekanorimon to Gigadramon to Chaosdramon
    Why: Because Digimon is epic, maybe.
    Password: The Cwest of Cwowage.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    He just gets jealous of any guy who so much as looks at her. XD; It's really amusing.

Did you know that 'Hurricane Touchdown' actually had quite a bit cut out of it so that they could put it with the first two movies? It was originally an hour or so long, but I think it got reduced to forty minutes. /=

EDIT: HAI NEW MEMBER. 8D

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Bless him, I was kinda hoping he'd end up with her years ago XD

Really? I kinda did notice it jump right into it after the Omnimon bit.

P.S Hey to the new member XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back