• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Nooo, T.K. and Kari FOREVER. XD Except when she's with Ken. :D Davis did find someone eventually though, shame we never got to see the lucky lady. XD

Yup, apparently the other Digi-Destined all got kidnapped and de-aged, and Cocomon was kidnapped and corrupted by a virus, rather than it being Willis' doing. o: It's not considered canon either, in regard to the 02 plot. o:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    But I like both Ken x Kari and T.K. x Kari. D:

Oh yeah, sorry. XD That would be in the Japanese version. :3 I'm tired and really should get to bed, but nyeh. It's hot. ;-;

I like both couples too but nyeh ><

Night night then I guess XD Not THAT warm here

wow zappy is right yu guys post really fast. yur love for digimon must be like quintuple the size of those other guys

I love it, it was one of my all time favourite anime TV series when I was younger, alongside Dragonball Z.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    RAWR. I got distracted again. >_>; The weather was really nice down here today, but for some reason I've been feeling warm all evening. o_O; Even now, I'm baking hot. ;-;

@ animanga - Digimon was an anime I grew up with. :P The nostalgia trips are great. XD Plus I like talking.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Takari FTW

Nooo, T.K. and Kari FOREVER. XD Except when she's with Ken. :D Davis did find someone eventually though, shame we never got to see the lucky lady. XD

Yup, apparently the other Digi-Destined all got kidnapped and de-aged, and Cocomon was kidnapped and corrupted by a virus, rather than it being Willis' doing. o: It's not considered canon either, in regard to the 02 plot. o:

Yea it did happen it's in the Japanese Version - All the original Digi-Destined who got captured (Mimi was first saw the first min or so of it)

Active: Twice a week, five times in the summer.
    Partner: Hagurumon to Mekanorimon to Gigadramon to Chaosdramon
    Why: Because Digimon is epic, maybe.
    Password: The Cwest of Cwowage.

Welcome !!!

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    ...im missing too much =[ i need "my" computer to be online, but yea ima upload two of the banners i made so far here in about 15 mins or so,
    and sorry for the one with alot of digimon, i was trying to add alot of different ones and now i look at it and it seems a bit cluttered
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Good Work...I know women mostly voice act the males. Like Ash in Pokemon you can tell he's been voice acted by a woman -Snigger-. I'm Guessing Taichi (Tai) has been Voiced by a woman and you can tell by the feminine of the voices.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    The fact that their voiced by women doesn't really bother me :O I just love the Japanese digivolutions, the music is epic and they sound awesome when they digivolve XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Meh, I don't watch the anime much. :\ I play the games these days. World chamionship was dissapointing, Dawn/Dusk was awsome and DS was good but Jumble arena(I think that what was its name) was the best! World 4 is great but hard.. My favorite season is tamers. 8D My favorite Digimon is Guilmon and Flamedramon.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Hardly any of the games came out in the UK. As far as I know, the ones I know of that came out were

Digimon World 1, 2, 3 and 4 (4 was rare I think)
    Rumble Arena 1 and 2
    Some other GBA ones.

I really want one of the DS ones but I can't find anywhere to import from (Hasn't got Paypal)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    The only parts I've seen subbed are the scenes that were removed from the US episodes. o: I don't mind female voices for guys, but it's so strange when you're used to hearing them sound like guys, and then they sound like Japanese girls. XD

@ Wolfie: Are the games not on Play-Asia? o:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I just use my mum's account for all my needs, and then take the money out of my own bank account and give her what I owe. Yay for having an eBay-ing parent. :P

Digimon Dawn is £49.99 on Amazon.co.uk. O_O; Talk about extortion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back