• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Whoa. Nice job on that screen shot thingy. And I was hoping they would get crushed by those Mammothmons.

Aside from Shoutmon and most other old digimons, who were those 3 Demon Lords? I recognized one as Lilithmon(the girl, 'cause I had one in Dusk).

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I have no idea who the three demon lords are but the starmon don't belong Akari. They just come with Shoutmon whenever he needs the starsword
    The Official Digimon Club

Akari's Digimon comes in next episode

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I watched the first episode of Digimon Xros Wars earlier today on youtube. It is interesting enough to make me want to watch more episodes and it seems like its going to be a good season. The Xros Loader digivice toy can listen to music and hold up to 50 mp3 songs.(according to wikimon) I guess this is a nice feature if you want to listen to music on the go but thats why we have ipods.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god.

It's awesome!!!!!!!!

It's going to have loads of digimans

Can't wait for more episodes ^.^

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I like it. I hope hope hope it will be translated into English. And does the other main male character get a digimon? And I like Ballistamon, he reminds me of Beetlemon haha.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    So that's the name of the mechanical beetle like digimon(it looks like the champion form of Kokuwawon...), which by the way Beetlemon's more awesome looking.

And Shoutmon's like a mechanical Guilmon with a Superstarmon sword.

(and zap you forgot to put us into the member's list.)

Years
    Yeah sorta...

That blonde guy at the end i can tell he is gonna be plain awesome... But nothing beats the main character with a Red digimon :D

Taiki is awesome!!!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Taiki seems a little weird as the main character. I don't know why he has goggles or why every main character in the digimon series (except for savers/data squad) have goggles, but I guess its just a tradition now.

Shiny

Years
    I'm not a fan of goggles. My favourite character was Yolei, I hope they have someone like her in Xros Wars.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    The tradition of goggles, data squad/savers was the first series to not have it.

Shiny

Years
    I enjoyed that Marcus didn't have goggles. Except that he ran around punching mega levels and whatnot.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    i'm of the same opinion. i liked data squad.

i dunno why but i like burst mode it gave them something to achieve after getting mega half way through the series...

Ok moving on the Xros wars.

Shoutmon X3 in the 3rd ep not good...

Unless Shoutmon digivolves himslef and then they X while Digivolved how awesome would that be ^.^

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    *Warninng, this post contains spoilers*

Spoiler:

Shiny

Years
    I'm not really digging how they digivolve this time. They should of brought back Adventure 01 digivolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back