• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    You definately should. Tamers > Adventure 02 > Adventure 01 > Frontier > Data Squad. In that order : D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Since it's on WiKi course you can't trust it but here's the list:

Digimon Adventure (Part one of Digimon: The Movie)
    Digimon Adventure: Our War Game (Part two of Digimon: The Movie)
    Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Touchdown / Supreme Evolution! The Golden Digimentals (Part three of Digimon: The Movie)
    Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back (Revenge of Diaboromon)
    Digimon Tamers: The Adventurers' Battle (Battle of Adventurers)
    Digimon Tamers: Runaway Digimon Express (Runaway Locomon)
    Digimon Frontier: Revival of the Ancient Digimon (Island of Lost Digimon)
    Digital Monster X-Evolution
    Digimon Savers - The Movie: Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode!!
    Digimon Savers 3D: The Digital World in Imminent Danger!
    Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix!

Every Movie Title states what season it is. Since it says Digimon Adventure I'm hoping it's 1st season

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Digimon are epic!!! I haven't watched since season 4, mabye I'll start watching it again?
    You should watch Tamers and Savers first, then all of the other ones after that.

I have not watched all of the digimon movies but my favorite one was X-Evolution because its the only one I remember fully.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    A digimon racing movie would be disgusting unless it involves some kinda of race that involves loads of battles that is not a race like we are all thinking but like a race to the digital thingy that they will think up. A race to a new evolution.

OMG Omnimon will digivolve and everyone else will go to mega!!! :D

No? ok then i got no idea just no trailmon we don't want another season 4.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Haha look what I found:

Twelve contestants compete in the Digimon Grandprix to obtain the titles of "King of Digimon". The race starts off with a rush, only Agumon flies the wrong way and Patamon's vehicle leaves without him. At the start, in a farm-like area, Veemon and DemiDevimon take the lead but, as they cross a river area, they attempt to ram each other out of the race, causing both their vehicles to stall. Preoccupied with each other, most of the other racers pass them. As the other Digimon advance, Agumon finally manages to go in the right direction, and Patamon joins him for a ride. In the snow-filled second stage, DemiDevimon manages to pass Tentomon and releases enough bombs to destroy both his vehicle and Armadillomon's, as Veemon speeds up. Within the fall forest section, Veemon and DemiDevimon attempt to take each other out, with their actions causing Gatomon, Gomamon, Biyomon, and Hawkmon to fall in succession, but Agumon, carrying the rest of the fallen riders, bursts through, with his sonic boom aftermath knocking Veemon and DemiDevimon off course. Ahead by a comfortable margin, Gabumon preens for the announcer, but Agumon quickly takes the lead. Unfortunately, his missile causes him to have an upset stomach, and he begins to poop, launching it as an impromptu missile. This action takes out Palmon almost instantly, and Gabumon falls soon after. Agumon soon loses course once more, leaving DemiDevimon and Veemon to duke it out in the city. DemiDevimon draws on his last resort and fires everything on his vehicle but his cockpit, which Veemon simply dodges, but the resulting explosion knocks him out. DemiDevimon thinks he wins, except Agumon, carrying the rest of the contestants, ride past and destroy DemiDevimon's vehicle with its shockwave. They all cross the finish line and share the title of "King of Digimon," except immediately after the missile goes out of control, sending them off into space.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Is this better...

Active: Pretty active, my summer classes are ending so I should have more time on my hands
    Partner: Gummymon

Why: Because I'm a pretty big fan of digimon from the olden days
    Password:Digi Armor Energize

Years
    That racing thing will die at the hands of my deathnote... (wrong club lolz)

That looks so gay, even Justin Bieber is straighter than it.

Also your sign up should be good enough Kay.

Welcome :D

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I don't think that a digimon racing game will survive at all. As much as I like to play the occasional racer, I don't see a concept that will work at all when it comes down to digimon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back