• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • everyone I had some spare time and was able to create that digimon Christmas banner I wanted to make!It includes my Nyaramon with some of its digipals!Heres a link if u want to see it!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=6759&pictureid=50757

Its not the best,but I don't think I have too much time,so please main tain with it and I'll try to get another one up,even if its after Christmas.If you would like to go and improve it you all have my promision if you'll put it down that it was orignaly mine.

MerryChrismasEveryone!
    ~From Miley810 and Nyramon~

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Its about time we heard something. Its been a while since we had an announcement. Well heres a question that might help keep up some activity: Would you ever want to join DATS? Why or why not?
    I would personally join DATS for a couple of reasons: One, having a "season 5's" (i forgot the name of that digivice...) digivice is interesting and seems extremely easy to hide and disguise (as an mp3 player or what not) two, It would be interesting to work with new people who have interesting digimon partners (assuming they dont have personalities of the main characters) and three, It seems fun and risky going out to random places in a city to capture wild digimon to send them back to the digital world.

Years
  • The D-tecter(season 4) was sorta like that. you could disguise it as a mobile since it was there mobile phone. The one you really couldn't disguise is the D-power(Season 3)

Anyway the question:
    I don't know. I never watched more than 2 episodes of season 5. seriously 2 episodes was enough for me. i just didn't like it.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • in march two new digimon games are coming out in japan. Super Xros Wars Red and Super Xros Wars Blue. do you have any hopes for these games?

Mine is that they come out in english :P

Years
  • hahah same... If they do come out in english will you get Red or Blue?
    I will get Red because Red is my favorite colour. That's my choice at the moment.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'd need more information before I actually make a choice haha. But where did you hear about these new games Lock?

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • gamefaqs.com have a new page on them with screenshots on the board.

Spoiler:

these screenshots may be fake i dunno

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • I would basically do anything that involved Digimon (if they existed irl : ( ). So joining DATS is an obvious choice (if I could).

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I would need to know more about DATS before I joined,though I'd probley do anything digimon related if they were real.I didn't realy like season 5,but I DO like anything Digimon.Happy new year from Nyramon and I. :) Also,I probley won't do anything with the Blue and Red games yall are talking about else they make a english version,cause I don't even try to play the Jappense versions,or any diffrent laugauge versions of any games besides the sims and Mysims games...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

I wanted to join over a three days now, but with all these members, I think I might not make it through the crowd. Anyway:
    -I'm a girl
    -Being Vacation, 6 hours a day or so if I get my hands on a computer.
    School days, when I come back from school and stay there for 2 hours or 4 for maximum.
    -My partner...give me a list and I'll figure out which to pick since many evolved and I don't know which is which.
    -Love digimon. I watched digimon eversince I was 4.
    -Digi Armor Energize

Hope to contribute since I need to be more active starting...days ago.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Partner digimon

Since I need a partner digimon to join, can I have Cocomon and make it evolve to Chocomon, to Lopmon, to Turuiemon, to Antylamon, to Cherubimon?
    I'll provide the sprites later on the next post.

The Official Digimon Club
    That was all I was able to get. Sorry, I'll try getting the In training and more.
    To put it simple, my partner shall be Cocomon/Conomon.

Last edited:

Shiny

Years
  • You actually start with rookie level Digimon and work your way up from there.

And I wonder if I'd be allowed to change my Digimon, hmmm.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Hey,I thought I read when I joined that u start with a in-training digimon,but if its a rookie then my Nyarmaon is a Salamon,who will then evolve into Gatomon,my all time favorite Digimon.Well,Idk the digimon Moosemon,Mothmon,or Boarmon r,so idk.Sorry guys,I'll usuly be more active,but I'm not at home right now,but after I get back home and settled in I should be more active

Shiny

Years
  • Oh my apologises. After reading the first post again, I see I was incorrect and you do start with an in-training Digimon. Sorry : @

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back