• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
  • hey guys i want to join :

Active: i'm on almost every day :)​
    Partner: Chronomon (from digimon world dawn)
    Why: I've loved a watching digimon almost ever since i was born, just like pokemon​
    Password:
    Digi Armor Energize

Something you will need

Spoiler:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • For the digimon super xros wars game, i'll probably get blue or maybe both, i'm not sure. But I still need to see if there is any major differences between the two games before I do though.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I just hope they're actually released in english!

New question time:

If you could create a new crest, what would it be?
    For me, it'd be the crest of Loyalty.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Crest

The Crest of Creativity...it sounds great! Better than my idea of Crest of Truth. Either way, I have a new idea. The Crest of Spirit. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Rage

The crest of rage sounds nice, since there is one for love, then there should be a polar opposite made, right? Crest of Hate.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Light?

Well, to tell you the truth, the Crest of Light is actually a real Crest on the Digimon World, so I guess it's taken already by the show. Kari, Tai's younger sister, has the Crest of Light.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Everyone Zappy should be on soon with an announcement...

I know I haven't been on much these last few months but I promised myself I'd do this as soon as I was spared some time. As most of you know the Digimon Club here at PC has been around for almost a year and a half. Back then I had so much time in the world. After February this year I'll be entering Year 12 (Grade 11) which for us is the most important of my school year. On top of that I've been promoted to Staff Admin at another Active Forum.
    So I've decided to do what's best and hand over the Club to one of the Active members Jayster23 who has saved the club from inactivity many times. Don't worry I won't permanently leave, I'll be here from time to time and my love for Digimon hasn't grown any weaker. Thank you for those who have stuck with me from the start! Also good luck to Jayster as the new owner of the club!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I know I haven't been on much these last few months but I promised myself I'd do this as soon as I was spared some time. As most of you know the Digimon Club here at PC has been around for almost a year and a half. Back then I had so much time in the world. After February this year I'll be entering Year 12 (Grade 11) which for us is the most important of my school year. On top of that I've been promoted to Staff Admin at another Active Forum.
    So I've decided to do what's best and hand over the Club to one of the Active members Jayster23 who has saved the club from inactivity many times. Don't worry I won't permanently leave, I'll be here from time to time and my love for Digimon hasn't grown any weaker. Thank you for those who have stuck with me from the start! Also good luck to Jayster as the new owner of the club!
    I know how you feel im also about to start year 12 in feb.

I see nobody commented on my crest of awesomeness. let me tell you it will evolve everything. EVERYTHING. and the digimental would be more powerful the the golden eggs combined. Muhahahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back