• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shem

Bored...
Years
  • OMGOMGOMG! Look at the Agumon picture! No wristbands! W00t! I like the look of it, of course, I'm going to try and refrain from buying it.

Woah, not controling the Digimon? Sounds familiar... Anything like the first Digimon World?

Also, If your doing a Dawn/Dusk tourney, sign me up as long as it isn't between this Wednesday and Sunday. My teams nothing like your guys' though

Omnimon

Paildramon (almost Imperialdraman FM, going for PM)

Cherubimon E

Diaboromon

Diaboromon (going for Armeggemon, need a Diaboromon and Infermon)

Megidramon

Cherubimon is easily the strongest, he was slaughtering the megas in transfield when he was ultimate. It's because you have to degenerate and digivolve him so many times to get him to mega.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD im buying a new DS on friday cuz i sold mine...i was stupid to...but its BLACKOUT FRIDAY after thanksgiving the used ds at gamestop is like half off and if u like buy 1 ds game u get 1 half off and then 1 free!So i can get dawn,diamond,and dusk.
    Lol...

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • XD im buying a new DS on friday cuz i sold mine...i was stupid to...but its BLACKOUT FRIDAY after thanksgiving the used ds at gamestop is like half off and if u like buy 1 ds game u get 1 half off and then 1 free!So i can get dawn,diamond,and dusk.
    Lol...

god, don't get Dawn and Dusk, you'll regret that.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    No,I regret trading it go gamestop. and regret selling my ds

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • No,I regret trading it go gamestop. and regret selling my ds

I can understand regretting selling your DS but Dusk? I would be happy if Gamestop took it, lucky for my cartridge the nearest Gamestop is 2 hours away, I can't pawn anything until I'm 18, and my parents aren't going to bother pawning it for me. Stuck with it for another year yet =/

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol "the unfortunate life of the kid who doesnt want his game."lol i used to have dusk and it was fun!but i think the 1st one is kind of better

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • lol "the unfortunate life of the kid who doesnt want his game."lol i used to have dusk and it was fun!but i think the 1st one is kind of better

I spent like $20 on it and got $5 of entertainment, I'll be happy if I can get $5 more out of it by getting rid of it, it would have helped immensely if the battles weren't so boring, I'm normaly not one to complain about grafics, but it needs some more work put in in that department.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I spent like $20 on it and got $5 of entertainment, I'll be happy if I can get $5 more out of it by getting rid of it, it would have helped immensely if the battles weren't so boring, I'm normaly not one to complain about grafics, but it needs some more work put in in that department.
    i had to trade mine cuz my lil bro played it and put it in his pocket on purpose and asked my mom to wash his shorts and wen the game came out wen i played it everything was small!EVERYTHING MINE AND PEOPLE WITH BIG HEADS!tHE HORROR

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • i had to trade mine cuz my lil bro played it and put it in his pocket on purpose and asked my mom to wash his shorts and wen the game came out wen i played it everything was small!EVERYTHING MINE AND PEOPLE WITH BIG HEADS!tHE HORROR

That's evil, did you lay a beat down on him?

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • hmm seems i missed a bit, for the two ppl who asked to join but didnt do it properly look on the front page and read, um as for u ds players, i dont have a ds =[, im supposed to get my sisters because she has an extra but she ended up breaking my brothers so owes him a ds instead >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back