• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD id like to enter the tournament cuz i got dusk today.
    Ill post my FC wen i edit my post...im at the part where darkmoon city is being invaded

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • XD id like to enter the tournament cuz i got dusk today.
    Ill post my FC wen i edit my post...im at the part where darkmoon city is being invaded
    Might take a while before you have a chance with people like me where their mains lowest stat is APT :p and the rest are 800+

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD i already got 999 stats from my lil bros dawn.his game is good...he got his yesterday and so did i.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    *sign* I remeber .. IT was weird a bit, but you could get some data of digimon you needed.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD lol i got a gigimon with 999 stats.GIGIMON IS SOOOO CUTE..lol

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    It can!It beat skullbaluchimon and mercurimon with my moonmon.=P

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD i prefer in-trainings.Im currently trying to make my chibomon get its lv to 99(keep having to degenerate AARGH!)

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol wut is ur current team?i went on wifi in dusk but idk how to look at my FC....
    anyway my current team in dusk is:
    Gigimon
    moonmon
    Calumon
    Veemon(Soon to be like veedramon or so..)

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Active: Fairly
    Partner: Betamon
    Why: Because Izzy is a tech kid like me
    Password: Digi Armor Energize

....*hopes to be accepted*.....

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I still think a Giant digimon following me is more awesome than a ball bouncnig around after me

Speaking of which, my Megadramon on Digimonworld lost a battle and ended up digivolving into Skullgreymon 0.0

It's so cool having that big thing following you around.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • ummm i dont know why u guys hate dawn dusk soooo much but i loved those games and the new game looks awesome i heard about it on neoseeker tho and i also heard that there gonna be an ds emulator with wifi(wohooooooo)

[YAY! I HAVE FINALLY REACHED 100 POSTS COUNT]

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    ummm i dont know why u guys hate dawn dusk soooo much but i loved those games and the new game looks awesome i heard about it on neoseeker tho and i also heard that there gonna be an ds emulator with wifi(wohooooooo)!Says meh

....Ooook..?What does 100 post count have to do with digimon?and no emulator has wi-fi....and wut does the thing Says meh even have to do with anything?

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    ^I heard a rumor that emulator can have WI-FI but it's just a rumor.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • ummm i dont know why u guys hate dawn dusk soooo much but i loved those games and the new game looks awesome i heard about it on neoseeker tho and i also heard that there gonna be an ds emulator with wifi(wohooooooo)

Because it's a mediocre (at best) RPG when we know that Bandai is capable of so much more. Not to mention the data squad shows up.

Gratz on 100 posts btw.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • ....Ooook..?What does 100 post count have to do with digimon?and no emulator has wi-fi....and wut does the thing Says meh even have to do with anything?
    hmm u know wat ur rude!!!!
    and i didnt say anything that my posts count has anything to do with digimon am just happy bout it coz PC is the only forum i have 100 posts LOL(am veryy lazy)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back