• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    this is a fan club for my buddy freenatureartes i did this becouse she is nice and good at drawing. so please join ! very cheery and has a good profile and a great buddy .very nice at the post.

mvtm
    piro munkie
    kyoger- chan
    Porygon
    shadow of ash
    blazephozord
    pokemon_ veteran
    DF dadragonz
    Dark _ pikachu
    Lugia65
    bgttfamily
    team magma girl
    Raging dragon

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    ok , i will join , but put a better title , like : ----=The Official FNA (FreeNatureArts) Club!!!=---

That way you get a catchy title and more members

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Only mods can edit thread titles, I think. =x If you want a change, just say.

Oh, and I'm joining, if that's okay with you. ^_^

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    yea can you please change it for me to the offical FNA(freenatureartes) club!!! and you may join!

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    you are very welcome you are just so nice! and you guyes are to! do you what to join?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Um Thanks^^
    And my favorite pokemon Is forever the master fire&dragon" Charizard ". The ep with Chamander being found was the first pokemon show I ever watched and it actualy made me feel like that chamander. Ever since that I have vowed to have Charmander Charmeleon and Charizard in my team.
    The only scary part of it all is I can't Draw good chamanders &charizards.
    But I guess that adds to it's magical power it has on me. Never abile to draw em but love em half to deth.

I even have a huge plushie of charizard on my bed at night lolXD.

My other favorite pokemon are.

Ampharos Dragonite
    Mew Sentret
    Lugia Rattata
    Entie Latias
    Suicune Blaziken
    Typhlosion Quilava
    Smeargal

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    that ok that you can draw them that good . i can not draw at all! and my fav is latias
    and latios and rayquza kyoger absol

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yes I do, I'v drawn charmander 56 times and never once did it's cute nose and hands turn out right XD.

And I'v done Charizard 37 times and the last time he came out great ^^. But I still would like to try him out of oekakiBBS and in paintBBS and shi painter.

Thanks pory, That Charizard I did right here in Pc's oekaki.
    I think that took 120 minutes ... I dont remember lol it was so long ago.

mvtm

Years
    My team consisted of legendarys , blastoise,charizard,mew,mewtwo,dragonite and articuno. People when saw that called me a nOOb , but i just pwned them. Its so sentimental.

My favorite is Articuno followed by mew

Back