• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Years
    Wow I'm glad somebody decided to keep this club alive, lol, I lack initiative...
    oh, her? nah, she's allright, though I didn't know about her access to PC being blocked... hmm... maybe if she tried the alternate domain...

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, I talked ta her yesterday [why I took until now ta post this is beyond me, guess I wanted ta give her all my attention =3], and she said PC isn't blocked anymore [which, for everyone who goes to the doodle, can be seen with her awesomenew pic =^_^=], so? hehehehe, I'm sure she'll post in here soon enough, mwar =3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I dont know if I could save this O_O! but I shale try, My favorite Letter is the letter N For Nature, Natural and Notice XD.
    I am okay and I have returned but I'm slowly getting back into my old self O_O PLease tell me I'm not lait to save this T_T...

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I agree but you never know o.o Sometimes I seem to have bad luck in just being the end of it, for anyone who hasent seen me around in these parts here is my latest work. It may not be Oekaki but it's still good stuff in my likings ^^. Lol No wonder why I like green..
    The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I'v had a few thoughts today about modleing the cutie in your Avy XD it seems simple but I'm not to sure if the eyes will form right o.o.

I still need some work with Raquaza'a eyes befor I post a image of him for the first time. But I'm also in the middle of doing a Ekans. Do you have any ref of it's front? lol The requaza I meen ^^;

Back