• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Anome said:
    Ha! In your face, EdXWinry fans! And all other fans that have Ed in it! He's supposed to go with Rose, not Roy or Envy or anybody else! Just as Al goes w/ Winry! Whooo!

Nuh-uh! Roy and Ed are a match made in heaven~

lol. I wish.. ._.; The only place where Ed and Roy will ever have sex in will be in my dirty little mind.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Greed said:
    Nuh-uh! Roy and Ed are a match made in heaven~

lol. I wish.. ._.; The only place where Ed and Roy will ever have sex in will be in my dirty little mind.

Yeah, thats true. Oh, the sadness os overwhelming...only 2 more FMA epis till the end *cries*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    FireFox113 said:
    Yeah, thats true. Oh, the sadness os overwhelming...only 2 more FMA epis till the end *cries*

Indeed. ::weeps:: Hug me, I need smex and comfort. ; ;

I was -a bit- dissapointed with how the FMA series ended. I was expecting much more action than what it provided in the end.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Greed said:
    Indeed. ::weeps:: Hug me, I need smex and comfort. ; ;

I was -a bit- dissapointed with how the FMA series ended. I was expecting much more action than what it provided in the end.

*hugs* Its ok! We'll get through it! But its so sad what Dante does to Gluttony to make him forget about Lust...I hate Dante for what she did >/

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    In fact come to think of it Teresa, Noa technically ends up with him. Anyyway

SPOiler!
    It seems that Rose ends up with Armstyrong when you see the end of the movie.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    In fact come to think of it Teresa, Noa technically ends up with him. Anyyway

SPOiler!
    It seems that Rose ends up with Armstyrong when you see the end of the movie.

Noa? Is that a typo or something? Dont recognize that name! ^^' Anyway, about Rose and Alex...ew...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Noa ends up with Edo in the end of the movie? That's pretty cute. I always thought it was adorable how Edo dragged Noa around and stood up for her.

I could have sworn he was going to end up with Winry. I now actually -kind of- like the WinryXEd pairing now. o_o; Its boring, but its spicy. <3

::giggle:: Rose ends up with Armstrong? How sweet! I think Armstrong is so sexy, I'm frigging serious as hell too.

::has drawn an ArmstrongXHavoc some time ago:: ^^;; But I won't show it cus its pr0n. <3

EDIT: Noa appears in the movie. She's like Rose #2.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yep. She's a gypsy. <3 Noa's hot. But the movie has so little plot in it, even though I just watched like the first 30 minutes of it. lol.

::wishes Akinari was here to talk about the manga:: T_T He's my sexy slave. XDD

You know, this club needs some spice. What do ya'll say we give nicknames to the people who are pretty active here?

I'll start, I officially give Akinari his new FMA name:Roy Mustang. :3

I can't wait till he logs on and I'll be calling his Colonel all the time~ <3

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    But Colonel's sexier. T_T

Meh, it doesn't matter.

Now I officially respawn FireFox113 as: Riza Hawkeye. ;D

I'm so enjoying this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Could I join? FMA is my favourite Anime! I've only seen up to episode 39, and Other Brothers Elric 1 and 2, The Flame alchemist, The Ishbal Massacre, and the beggining of That Which Is Lost in english.
    The Ishbal Massacre is so sad! I almost cry whenever I see it, when Al is just lay there, Ed about to get killed...

Years
    Oh, so that who that gypsy was. It thought it was Rose... O.o

Oh, since you gave FireFox the name of Hawkeye, I shall kill for I hate Riza Hawkeye with my body and soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Broken Wings:

Welcome to the FMA Official Fan Club! (And greetings from another Linkin Park fan! ^-^ lol)

J/W:

Greed, what name will you give me? O.o

Gah, I'm rambling... -.-

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    FireFox113 said:
    Why do I have to be the one thats obsessed with her guns!? ;.; -please no stupid comments on that, Greed. I mean the guns where you shoot people with...-
    XD! Darn! Why is my pervertedness such a bad thing? ;_;

I guess I'll nickname Anome as.. err.. Maria Ross?

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Will I get a name? Doesn't matter, at least I still have my arrogant dignity and... some random FMA Rp where my friend and I have charries of our own. My OC's is Arrogance who's mature, but easy to annoy. Calls my friend's OC Birdy. She has a sister too, Vanity and there realated to Ed in the bloodlines sometime back.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Akio my dear, you have the honor of being Envy. ;D

As for Arrogance.. I really am blank, come on people help me! ^^; Y'know, I shouldn't be the only one naming peeps ;D You can nickname eachother. :3

Back