• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I wouldn't know. XD;

I don't often see subbed animes. ;__;

Thank Jedi_Amara, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have seen the FMA episodes. XDD She's also going to send me the movie, since I have ::coughdial-upandIcan'tdownloadanythingforsh!t::.. ^^;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Lucky. ;^;

I'm too greedy, I keep the whole 51 episodes to myself. XDD Or maybe its just because I don't have enough CDs to burn them into. ._.;

Years
  • Tp previous mention of nicknames:

I don't need a name, then. I'll remain as a shadow in the corner with no name.

To convo about Envy:

I was screaming at the T.V. when I saw Envy's true form (and pretty much the rest of the time too). He looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much like his dad! *shudders*

To current conversation:

Unfortunately, I can't upload or download ANYTHING 'cuz I have no internet.
    -.- I always have to go to my friend's house to use it, or the library. It sucks. I am freaking out about the next epi. And I seriously want to kill. Very badly. One: He stabs Roy in the chest and two: He chokes his own son!

BTW:

Anybody, besides Akio, know what's in that safe in Pride's office? I already know. I'm just wondering if anybody else knows.

Oi, ramblings are getting longer! sorryness to those who have to read my posts.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Anome said:
    Tp previous mention of nicknames:

I don't need a name, then. I'll remain as a shadow in the corner with no name.

To convo about Envy:

I was screaming at the T.V. when I saw Envy's true form (and pretty much the rest of the time too). He looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much like his dad! *shudders*

To current conversation:

Unfortunately, I can't upload or download ANYTHING 'cuz I have no internet.
    -.- I always have to go to my friend's house to use it, or the library. It sucks. I am freaking out about the next epi. And I seriously want to kill. Very badly. One: He stabs Roy in the chest and two: He chokes his own son!

BTW:

Anybody, besides Akio, know what's in that safe in Pride's office? I already know. I'm just wondering if anybody else knows.

Oi, ramblings are getting longer! sorryness to those who have to read my posts.
    If you have watched the most recent episode, its a SKULL.

Its the skull of the "human" King Bradley, he hides it because he gets paralyzed when he gets near it.

Envy's true form is ugly. -_-; I know he looks a lot like Papa Hoho, but I was all like "eww" when I saw his true form. lmao. I'm such a lesbian~ <3 ::rubs self on Edo's siggy::

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Wow, so erm.. Let's see..

Like my new avie, guys? Its from a ecchi doujin featuring the RoyXEd pairing. x3~ ::luffs own avie::

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You should so read Pets then. Its oh-so good but I don't recommend it if you don't like pr0n. o_o;

I drew fanart of it, but the admins'll kill me if I dare post an pr0n pic or even link to it.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Akio123 said:
    Oh, copuld you PLEASE PM it to me?! I would love to see it.

Sure thing, Envy :3

Coming right up, check your PM and tell me whatcha think ;D

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Yo dudes,
    It's always a sad thing to see the last episode of your favorite show, but that-... Woah was that good! I was crying, but not as much as when Wolf's Rain ended... I'm stupid, ain't I?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Akio123 said:
    I still say it was mega cheesy the way it ended.
    Indeed. o.o

I only got upset when I thought Mustang died. But the bright side of this is that I only got to see it as Japanese. I hate the thought of seeing the ending in english --;

P.S Yep, wasn't Pets great? x3 I was so giggly when I read it.

Back