• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *pokes you two for the helluva it*Hey,guys.*looks at previous posts*Poor,Matt.I think essays suck.I'm not to good at them,I think they're such a waste of time. >< Anyways,congrats Matt!You managed to not mention your games for 2 whole posts! XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Aye,poor poor Matt.If I did my school work like I was supossed to I might know who jean paul marat is.Then again,maybe not.Either way I feel sorry for you.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *looks in all directions* Where ish Mattie? I haven't seen him all day. ;-; Well, once he gets here and read this, then he'll know I stopped by to say: hiya Mattie!! *glomps* How have you been buddie? =3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah.It's odd,normally he'd post here at least once a day.Oh well.When you get on Matt awnser this question.What's your favorite subject in school?

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    where is matt? o.O *looks around* he hasnt been on for a while hmmm... ~origin [/coor]

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    heh....everyone chill out...i'm fine = P sorry i haven't been on, i've been avoiding the computer for a couple of days until i figure out what i want to do...don't ask me what i mean by that...well hiya kelsey-chan ^0^ and my favorite subject in school? it's a tie between science, history, and english. julia i left you a message and BJ, i added you to my buddy list on YIM, i haven't been on MSN cuz i'm grounded

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Matt said:
    heh....everyone chill out...i'm fine = P sorry i haven't been on, i've been avoiding the computer for a couple of days until i figure out what i want to do...don't ask me what i mean by that...well hiya kelsey-chan ^0^ and my favorite subject in school? it's a tie between science, history, and english. julia i left you a message and BJ, i added you to my buddy list on YIM, i haven't been on MSN cuz i'm grounded
    Thank you very much for adding me,Matt. What do you prefer to use between MSN and YIM?

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    well i use msn more, but i'm at school now so, i'm using YIM, i can't install msn here for some reason, but i have all the IM services on my phone, so i can get on if i wanted to. i'm on YIM now, so send me a message if you get on.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Matt said:
    well i use msn more, but i'm at school now so, i'm using YIM, i can't install msn here for some reason, but i have all the IM services on my phone, so i can get on if i wanted to. i'm on YIM now, so send me a message if you get on.
    MSN? Okay. But,sorry,Matt. I can't chat with you right now. My log out's close right now. Sorry. We'll chat later. I hope you understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back