• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hiya Matt. How are you doing? ^_^

<random> Should capsicums be purple?
    Have you ever eaten a spider, dead or alive or w/e?
    Your favourite type of grass?
    Do you think I'm too random? XD </random>

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    Angel Tabitha said:
    Ok.Um...*thinks*what....are your fav kinda computer games?
    i don't really play games on my computer, i just play my DS or my PS2, because i hardly bother to turn on my gamecube anymore.

and i hate spiders -______-; i used to kill every single spider i saw when i was six because i thought they were hideous other worldy beings of doom....

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey look! It's Matt! *glomps* XD

Sooooo, Matt, how's the day been treating you? ^_~

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    bad to put it simply XD just not my day or week for that matter...it's wierd i've been singing all day and then these girls on the subway that heard were all over me XD maybe that was the only good part of my day, but it was also annoying >___>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    <[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]> said:
    i don't really play games on my computer, i just play my DS or my PS2, because i hardly bother to turn on my gamecube anymore.

and i hate spiders -______-; i used to kill every single spider i saw when i was six because i thought they were hideous other worldy beings of doom....
    Oh ok.Other worldy beings of doom?I hated spiders back them but I ran from them not squished 'em all. XD

Welcome to the club Shadow of Ash!

Ok...um....Matt,do you...um...believe in....*thinks*the chinese zodiac? Darn,I had to ask a question I've asked else where again.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    i don't know if i believe in much of anything, but i don't doubt some supernatural occurences...but the chinese zodiac is quite interesting i'm year of the snake:cunning and wise XD

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    depends on the sense...supernaturally? hell no, but there are freaky people in cults who have wierd blood drinking rituals with each other that often involve some prtty kinky stuff, but let's not get into that. [pokes brain]

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    the worst part is that it's too happpy and that ash beats gym leaders with unevolved pokemon, and that pikachu is invincible it seems >___> i kinda hate the anime...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back