• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    aww, matty's bored >.<;; thats a nice song in your siggy!! ~origin

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hey Matt. Haven't been here in awhile and for that I apolagize. So how are you and what have you been up to?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Fine. New topic. Actually I dunno if it's a "new" topic cause i haven't bene here for a fews days. The poem in your sig. It's nice.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Eef, I can't believe I missed your fanclub, Matt! >< Although we haven't chatted together much, Julia and I have had nice conversations about you. I'm guessing this is the ideal spot for your fans and you to chat! May I join Matt's club, pwease? ^__^ So, how is everyone doing today?

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hi Matt-kun, how are you? I dedicated my 600th post to you, Matt. =) ~origin

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hey Matt. I have no idea how slow I am on noticing this but I'm guessing pretty slow. I just noticed your now paired with Origin and I wanted to say congrats to you two. So, Congrats!

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    i'm cool ^ ^ just watching my rp unfold. you should join, i beg you though, if you do, don't be a darklore...we have way too many -___________-; especially vampires >>;

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hewwo, Matt! ^___^ I also see you are paired with Julia. Congratulations! ^^ You two perfectly belong together. I hope you two wish to huggle each other to death. =3 So, how is everyone today?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back