• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hey Matt.The poem in your sig looks pretty good.I like it.So how are ya and watcha been up to as of late?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMG!!!!!!! *tackles Matt into ground* You must post it! <3<3<3<3<3 I wanna read your story pweaaaaaaaaase? I'm starting to run out of new fan fics to review. XD

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    well I'm just compiling ideas right now?it's called century,but by the other definition: a group of 100. There are 100 assasins in a guild and the main character was a member of the mysterious organization called cintury, but when he found out that his family was assasinated by its leader who had raised him, he goes on a mission to slay all of the other 99 members to pay for their deaths. he feels betrayed beyond belief and he wants to make No. 1 pay for what he did, because he thought that his family had died a long time ago on a cruise to tokyo....

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Oooh, that sounds interesting. =3 If you need any help with it later on Mattie, I'd be happy to be of service. ^o^

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    thanx a lot, it's kinda like the complete opposite of ruroni kenshin, and it's on a larger scale of violence than kill bill i guess O_o; maybe i should post it, maybe not..i don't want to get banned because it's gonna be bloody

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Sneaks in, but sets off the trigger happy ghetto Asian alarm.* Eep. XD What's up, Matt sweetie! ^0^ How are ya? We haven't talked like it...Umm...Last time! XD What legal/illegal things you're up too, TODAY?! XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    oh matt, oh matt, -_- i feel like you are changing so much... ~origin

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    just your... personality... maybe it is because you are not on AIM? *shrugs* ~origin [/pink]

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I guess, you didn't really change, Matt... I think it was me... XD;; Sorry ~origin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back