• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    thanx BJ [glomps]
    well i want to be more mysterious i guess, cuz i am semi-quiet irl....so i put the enigma which i something not known much about, and hazardous because i'm somewhat a daredevil/person that is dangerous with a kwan dao [has one in closet] so the result is a dangerous shadow. that's what i get it from = 3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Welcome to the club,DP!*pokes Matt*I got a question,why doesn't it say we're paired in your sig?

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    well i found a huge picture of the blitz gundam , shrunk it down, changed all everything from red to blue to match my style and made it my avvy, took about 5 minutes or so. anymore questions from anyone else? O_o;

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    online or offline? if it's online:36, 33 girls, 3 boys....if it's offline, everyone in my classes from my old skool, + my friends at my new skool, + my friend marco, +the girls from seton [hiya nina, zara, kiera, and the entire class of '07 and '06!]

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    gimme a break XD i go to an all boiz skool so i only get to see girls after skool and on t3h weekend, the last thing i wanna do is talk to guys on the internet = P it's not my fault if i get attacked after skool and my pockets stuffed with numbers XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back