• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    XD You hide from girls?Why?I'll bet they're nice.Why do they bug you?Why don't you bug them back?How come they can come over to your school without getting in trouble?How far away is there school from yours?Can you go over to their school without getting in trouble?*runs out of breath*

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    Angel Tabitha said:
    XD You hide from girls?Why?I'll bet they're nice.Why do they bug you?Why don't you bug them back?How come they can come over to your school without getting in trouble?How far away is there school from yours?Can you go over to their school without getting in trouble?*runs out of breath*
    1. they are crazy
    2. they bug me because they stalk me
    3. if i bug them back, i have to be near them which means a dogpile on me >< [ouch]
    4. they can come over bcuz they drive or catch the subway
    5. i forgot how far, but not far enough
    6.we can, but i never bother battling them on their turf XD
    7. [now i'm out of breath]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Aw come on,matt!Be a man and go over and kick their sissy girlie butts!They ain't nuthin but a buncha girls!------Heyyyyy!wait a minute!I'm a girl! XD

Nice new pic in your sig,BTW.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    kick their buts O_o;
    thanx for the compliment on the pic, i recolored and changed it myself ^ ^ now it looks like my umbreon, enigma. [glomps enigma]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    So...um...*tries to think of question*er....um....I got nuthin.I can't think up any questions.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I've editted the title a little due to the name username, matt ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    And I am never here because?? XD Where ish that sexy yet devious Matt anyways? <3

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back