• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Yeah she was really shocked and upset about it (much like me when I was watching that episode) *sigh* Here's another Misty pic.^^
    misty03.jpg

*~Mandy Candy~*

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Crystal Clair said:
    I just realized the word upset in reverse is set up.
    And that was what happened to Misty
    Weird coincidence.
    Wow I never realized that either, it's quite the coincidence.
    misty2.jpg

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Uwaa! So many Misty pics! Is anyone disappointed that Misty isn't in the 8th Pokemon movie like me? (Just asking, you don't need to reply) Does it mean Misty won't be in the next league traveling with Ash and co.?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Yeah, though I wasn't surprised that she wasn't in it because she's not currently traveling with.Though it would have been awesome if she was somehow put in there. It would be so awesome, she would be in those medeval ages cloths and that would be awesome. Don't worry that movie is still in the the hoenn reigion so it doesn't mean anything. They promised us that we would at least see her again and they'll probable have her traveling with Ash again when they meat up -I certainly hope so^^-.
    *~Candy Mandy~*
    PS I like your avatar it's so awesome^^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Mandy is right. Misty will probably make an appearance at the Hoenn League, and thereafter, will probably travel with Ash.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • It WOULD have been cool if Misty really WAS in the movie with the medival clothes traveling with Ash, and she would be a princess (and Ash would be the prince ^_^) It would have been cool! Luckily, though, they're still in the Hoenn region (as you said) and she'll be back in the finals, cheering Ash on! :)

*Spoiler Pic?*

mistyhearts.jpg

She's so pretty as a Mermaid ^_^

Years
  • maybe i can tell you a site about misty (and bring her back >_<)
    this is a Japanese site,and i have my name in the fans list,too.
    Have a look?
    http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/fc/
    there are some pictures in the p-bbs of the site,kawaii kasumi~
    and next time i will bring some more picture for you guys!

*i am sorry for my poor English.= =*

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    That picture is awesome MistyWishMaker^^ That website is pretty awesome ,bayankala, I really like some of the fanart on it<3 it's so cute^^
    Misty.jpg

*~Candy Mandy~*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back