• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • XDness what did i miss while i was gone? lotsa nice pics i saw... but i couldnt read much :(

and i mite leave pc... so yeah.... sadnessnes..... whatever. so any newly found misty pics? aaml fics?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • really awesome site! I love this pic!^^ *huggles it*
    kasumi03.jpg

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    LanceLite said:
    XDness what did i miss while i was gone? lotsa nice pics i saw... but i couldnt read much :(

and i mite leave pc... so yeah.... sadnessnes..... whatever. so any newly found misty pics? aaml fics?
    OO you might be leaving NOOOOOOOO!;-;
    On topic the last subject we had was:
    Is anyone disappointed that Misty isn't in the 8th Pokemon movie like me?
    *~Candy Mandy~*

Years
  • i love the pic!*huggle* thank for Rika XD

Mandy said:
    OO you might be leaving NOOOOOOOO!;-;
    On topic the last subject we had was:
    Is anyone disappointed that Misty isn't in the 8th Pokemon movie like me?
    *~Candy Mandy~*
    ME...i am so disappoint>_<

ok,here are some pics for you...could use as avatar^_^(i wish they haven't be upload in this club before...)

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • o.o;;; im gonna be missed....

thanks .. i thinks.. but im leaving in about 3 days if i have to so yeah....

so along with topicness.... MISTY COME BACK!!!! WE WANT U BAK IN MOVIE 8!!!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Kinda disappointed? I was so mad & sad when I saw Misty wasn't in the movie T_T The movie takes place in the Hoenn league, right...? So there's still a chance Misty will return! Yah-tah!

Here's a Misty oekaki pic I did a long time ago... o.O It's not very good, but... ^^;;

mistymermaidbyme.jpg

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Hello by any chance could I join. I've missed her ever since she left and I'm happy to see that there are a lot of people who miss Misty too.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I don't quite know... But I'm glad you're not leaving. Yes, yes, we would miss our Precious. Gollum! *scampers away to a nearby cave*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • My new cruddy fanart of Misty dressed as May, just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet ^^;;
    mistyfanart.jpg

Misty and May could be good friends if she came back. ;)

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I've got to admit, I like Misty as a character more than I do May. May's, ok, but I think Misty had more personality and better pokemon. Plus she was a gym leader too. If its ok with you, do you mind if I join?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I'll be joining. I really want them to bring Misty back now. I think it's been long enough. A two part episode isn't good enough at all....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back