• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
  • Thanks,here's another^^ a bit too much for my taste though XD
    70672.jpg

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Nice picture though, though I could see her underwear... *has already saved this long ago* XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    hey can i get pictures of misty in Beauty and the beach with misty holding the beach ball in a full picture and the rest of the pictures of misty in the episode?

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hmmm... I wonder if I should post that 1 minute sketch of Misty waking up I just did earlier... nah... I gotta be a role model. =P

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Good idea^^ Hmmm she's been in so many outfits a few of my favorites that come to mind are the kimono and the yellow top with the blue shorts from the hosos^^I've always liked the outfit from salon rocket' without the makeup of courseXD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • XD yeah,I liked her Misty mermaid outfit as well,and the kimono and her Advanced clothes,there are others I just can't think of though xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back