• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
  • I understand you , I have too many favorite characters from the different anime(for example Kamui Shiro from X -beautiful gay * *) You mustn't sorry RK ^^''

Kasumi

Years
  • Thanx ^^ And what do you think? Which Misty's Pokemon is the best? My fav is Psyduck XD The scane in which Psyduck went from his pokeball and looked so funny at Misty is the best. It's from special ep in which that guy felt in love in Misty and there was Casy too. Psyduck rules :P

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I've always liked psyduck too, he's so silly:D. Poliwag/politode were cool too^^ I like all of them^^
    ~Mandy

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I like Horsea the best.
    Psyduck, what a coincidence, I'm posting from a school computer and I brought my Psyduck plushie in today. At my school, no one makes fun of me for liking Pokemon.
    Oh yeah, I just a sketch of Ash and Misty and I inked the lineart. I did two actually. One of AandM playing N64 and one of Misty bashing Ash in the head and May watching. I'll get them up once I color em.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Can't wait to see them^^ I finished a picture of Misty that I started yesterday^^:
    4v33bt

~Mandy

Kasumi

Years
  • I'm sure she will come bac!If Misty doesn't come back Pokemon creators wouldn't show her sometimes in AG. I wrote this in other (polish) forum and I think it's good explain about Misty's come back. And great to see you again in forum Mistywishmaker :)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Nice Manga^^ I can't wait to hear how it all turns out(what will happen to the charactors at the end of hoenn)
    ~Mandy

Kasumi

Years
  • Win or not, but Misty will come back!!! But ofcourse it would be great if he were win Hoenn laguage :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back