• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Hopefully, he'll win this time. Otherwise.... I'll have to throw a brick at him. XD

Anyway, Misty seems to be a better trainer than she was before. =P

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
Great av and sig Wolf Rain! Which anime is it from? So kawaii! And I come back to topic. If Ash were win he would travel with Misty in next serie. Or not? I think even he will win he should travel cause he must to be with Misty in next adventure! Anyway, he must olso catch all Poks XD So he would have any purpose to travel.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Kawaii idea mistywishmaker:3
^it would be cute to have an entire season that has just him and Misty traveling together<3:3
~Mandy

CyberRaichu

Dragonite Magician
Years
Before they met Brock Misty and Ash did nothing but bicker about that wretched bike!

Brock was the Peacemaker who mellowed those two firebrands out
PS. Anything to get rid of Max I support 200%, Ash+ Misty alone Viva

Kasumi

Years
Yes, only Ash and Misty! I always think they should be travel together without someone else!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Misty really should travel with Ash only! She could cook for him, wash his clothes, it would be so cute! And then she'd be the second main character of the show! ^_^

Kasumi

Years
It was the best to watch Ash with only Misty after that Brock had left them :) My sweet twin Mistywishmaker I totaly agree with you! Yeah, Misty would wash his clothes, cook for him, and he would have food poisoning XD Ok, that's jocke. And they would sleep together without anyone else.. it's so romantic :)

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Sorry I haven't been here. It seems I've joined too many clubs. Oh well, I may just join the Whitney club while I'm at it.
Oh yeah, I wish Misty and Ash would be alone for at least half a season.
BTW, I'm working on a Misty oekaki. It's gonna be cellshaded. And it's gonna be right in PC's oekaki poteto.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
^can't wait to see it C.C^^
It would be so sweet if they were to travel together alone^^
~Mandy

Years
I completely agree with all of you guys... i reckon that for the new season of pokemon it should start with Ash and Misty traveling alone for 5 or 10 episodes then meeting up with their friends later on

I also like the idea of Misty cooking for Ash and doing his washing but of course Ash would have to cook for Misty and do her washing as well just to keep the peace between them instead of Misty literally bashing Ash around the head every episode with her lucky mallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back