• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Welcome, Water Spirit! You're the same one from serebii.net aren't you? :D

And mistywishmaker, I LOVE your 'Will I see you again?' avatar. I haven't seen the episode yet and I'm dying to!

Great pics as usual!

I understand why the slapping part was cut up in the American version! Woah, Misty can be pretty harsh. lol :P I feel sorry for Ash.

I love the gifs!

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • Thank you for the welcomes everybody! ^^ You're all very kind.

MistyLover! *runs up and hugs* Awww... it's great to see you! ^^ I'm doing good thanks, how are you? ^^

Hi Carina! Yep, yep, it's the same old WS from SPPf. ^^ That's me! XD

Awww.... all the pics and animations are adorable! Yep, Misty sure packs a punch! XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I'm doing great! It's so great to see you back! :classic:

1116944728_0145.jpg

A very cute figure of Misty in a swimsuit. I would so like a figure of her. :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I can't believe they actually made that figure o_o; In a little over a year, when I have a different mailing address than my parents', I'm hunting one of those down on the internet and buying it.

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • Thanks Misty Lover, it's great to be back. ^^ That's an interesting pic there. ^^

Chairman Kaga, have you tried Ebay? They usually have those sorts of things there for sell. ^^

I like her hair in that model pic. ^^

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Water Spirit is one of the best fanfic writers I've ever read the work of. :P (Hope that sentence makes grammatical sense).

Here's another fanart that I also posted on the serebii site:
    It's obviously Misty's reaction to a "You like Ash, don't you?" comment. :D

28f19ebd.png

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, I did see a cute set that has both Ash and Misty at The Pokemon Center website, but it looks like they don't have them. :(

Well, while I was looking at Pokemon Center.com, I found a link to the First Movie page. Man, lots of nostalgia on that site! I visted it way back when the First Movie was coming out. The commercial video still works, but the Trailer video doesn't. Plus, the pics still work too! :classic: Many of them have Misty in them. :classic:

photo6_01.jpg

Pikachu of course got Psychiced by Mewtwo in this pic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back