• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Now somebody, please, think of a topic. I think we all need to talk about Misty--nothing is too strange o_o;

And everyone check the favorite pokemon listing in my profile for a little treat XP~

Last edited:

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Let's see..a new topic...

You all know about that episode called 'The Fortune Hunters' where Misty looked in a Pokemon fortune telling book and found out that she was a Gyarados? She was disappointed by that, wasn't she? I only caught a bit of that episode when it aired.
    Anyway,
    At the end of the episode, she looked up her birthday in the real fortune telling book and looked pleased about what she found. What Pokemon do you think she is?
    My guesses:
    Tentacruel? LOL Maybe... :nervous:

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I imagine that she got a Vaporeon.Both of them are really cute and pretty. :classic:

photo10_01.jpg

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, there's nothing wrong with that. I think she is like one. Both of them are really beautiful. It would be really cool if she got one.

I've attached a really cute pic for al of you. :classic:

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    They're great pictures, Misty Lover! I haven't seen the 2nd last one before. Thankyou! :P

Chairman Kaga, I looked at your profile and the 'Favorite Pok?mon'! lol Pretty harsh eh? :nervous:

And this is my first time drawing Misty with Starmie...which is one of my favourite pok?mon! My pictures are getting annoying huh?
    mistystarmiefull.png

brendan

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Knock Knock...

Hello? anyone there? this is coming from the gym of cerulean... heh heh... i'm looking at misty now, really, oh, so beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    :P You people are all really nice!!
    Thankyou! :rambo:

Hmm..I also prefer Mermaid Misty than Kimono Misty. As a mermaid, she's more...herself, right? :classic:

How about Princess Misty?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't have a preference; Kimono and Mermaid Misty both have their strong points. There's probably some more obscure Misty outfit there that I like more, but I can't think of it right now.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Misty looks really beautiful as a mermaid. :classic: She looks so beautiful in your avatar, Carina.

As for her in her kimono, I've always thought she looked really beautiful in it. I've always wanted to be Ash in that part. He got to hold her hand and dance with her.

I've cool a cool action shot of her attached to this post.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Ah, Kimono Misty, Mermaid Misty, we love her either way, right? :)
    Ahhh, Carina-san! You are so talented!! I wish I could draw Misty as beautiful as you! ^_^
    I love that picture of her, MistyLover17!

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Image125.jpg

Yea, I love this picture too! I like how they did the colouring in the hair etc...Gotta love that episode. :D

hehe @ being called Carina-san. Cool! :P Thanks mistywishmaker! I really really love your xanga site.

My favourite Misty is Normal Misty. :classic: I've gotten so used to her wearing those clothes.

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • cute pics!hey does anyone know if i posted pics here?because i have some,i just dont know if i posted them before?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Great pic as always, ML! Very interesting pose.

I've always loved your avatar, Carina. She's so pretty in it--to bad she's drowning in that pic <_<;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Indeed. A pity, a pity.

I was muchly much happy. I was bored yesterday, flipping through the channels, and I just happened to stumble across a small wonder known to me as AG 44.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back