• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*~Wintersun~*~

~*~Love Goddess~*~
Years
  • I was wondering if any of you had pics from the ep, I think its called "Gotta Catch Ya Later" and a site where I cud find the transcript????
    and I found this pic online, soz if someone has already posted it, but I just LOVE it
    gift.bmp

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • LOVE the pic, maya ^_^ I love Misty when she's drawn like that.

And great pics, wintersun--especially the one with Shigeru...that would be so funny if that happened =p

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    And great pics, wintersun--especially the one with Shigeru...that would be so funny if that happened =p
    Gary and Misty together?! NEVER!!! *gets out a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express and frags Gary*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Jack, don't you use grenades to frag people? Or is this figurative fragging? XD

Gary would probably release Misty's wild side...which could or could not be a good thing.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Jack, don't you use grenades to frag people? Or is this figurative fragging? XD
    In this context, to frag is to kill with a firearm. Thus, me drawing my Desert Eagle and blowing Gary's brains out.

Way, way, WAY off topic here.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yay for all the great pictures! :P

Gary would probably hug Misty like that - just to make Ash jealous. From what I've heard about the manga (where Gary used his sister Daisy to make Ash green with envy) it sounds like the sort of thing Gary would do! ;)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Ah, I've only ever heard it used once; it was mentioned for some reason in my history book in the Vietnam chapter <_<; as in throwing a fragmentation grenade at one's own comrade, but that makes just as much sense.

But yes, on topic now x_x;

Guest123_x1

yeah,I like Poliwag as well^^
    misty11.jpg

She looks really cute in this pic holding Pikachu. Also, she looks really great without her shoes on
    I wonder if anyone has anymore of Misty pics without shoes.

Guest123_x1

What would you guys say if Misty died?. O.o
    OOOH I hate it when subjects like that are brought up! It brings the tragic wave in me, and it sticks. I mean it too. I still remember some blog having some title saying "Misty's last days" way back in 2K2, and it still is stuck to my head this very day.

ottermi619,
    Why is it I remember all the bad stuff?

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • Gary would probably hug Misty like that - just to make Ash jealous
    Im not sure...i mean didnt we see a much more mature Gary when Ash returned to Pallet and got beaten by Garys Evee. Then again it is Gary....hmmmm?

Also about what would i say if Misty died....I dont know really.....would be one hell of a shocker...would make all those shippings she was a part of useless..i guess i wouldnt say anything really.....just sit in the corner rocking back and forth...humming....hugging my knees....sobbing.
    And then launch a full scale attack on the writers until they make all the pokemon cry and bring her back to life using theire tears....awww happy now^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back