• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
  • What The?

I cant believe u guys posted that pic sincerely i am not impressed :( still i have not seen that
    misty.jpg
    :disappoin

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hehehe, it does look to be she's missing something important. Anyway, I remember that episode fairly well. Anyway, since I was incredibly bored, I decided to draw good ol' Misty for the heck of it.

kamiokasumi.jpg

I kind of thought that Kasumi would look cute in the Air school uniforms, so here she is, Kasumi Kamio.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    It was the Slowbro episode where the gang meets a weird professor whose ancestors all look exactly the same as him - except for his own photo. :P

buster wolf, that's soooooooo cute!! You're really good at drawing clothes...and Misty does look cute in a school uniform! :D

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Thanks! Hopefully, I get to see more of your works too, though I thought my presence would have killed this thread. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Anything you want it to be.......I think we'd all prefer something off the wall, though, it's been a while since anyone's brought up an exciting and novel topic in here ^_^

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hmmmm....

1.Ash would be surprised.

2. Ash would be dumbfounded.

3. He would respond something stupid and get beaten up for it. =P

Probably all of the above.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^If Misty told Ash she liked him, Ash would 1) Think it's a joke, 2) Be as dense as he usually is and not make much out of it, 3) Would respond something weird. ((And out comes Misty's old trademark mallet! =D))

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Welcome Kay! :P

And KAGA! You've got the Iron Chef Master dude in your avatar! :D
    hehe

What do you think would have happened is Misty told Ash she liked him?

Pretty much what buster wolf and mistywishmaker said...

Ash would either be really confused and nervous - "...What do you mean, Misty?" Misty would then either be like "Oh...Nothing~!" *runs away*

Or

Ash: hahaha!! You're joking, right?
    Misty: *looks down and blushes with tears in her eyes, thinking "I should never have told him!"*

:(

Or

Do you think Ash would be surprised? He'd probably be a bit scared and make a stupid excuse to run away and think for a while.

Poor Misty.
    These scenarios aren't very positive huh?

Mistywishmaker, I've finally made a gift for you! You're a great artist and so friendly!...I really hope you like it. :nervous:
    Here it is!
    mistybattlefinalgift4.jpg

Or here :P
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/22684230/

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Niiiice. She looks she's underwater, is that the effect you're looking for?

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    *phew* :D Yea, that's from the underwater battle scene in the 3rd movie where Misty battled against Molly. ^___^
    Thankyou Buster!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back