• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    great pictures everybody!!!!! ::whishes had pics like those:: and i think ash would say "what do u mean misty" and she will tell him how he helped when they were on advanture together and never got seperated till the hoenn episodes and he admits 2...i dont know im just saying what i think will happen

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Thankyou so much maya, CyberRaichu, Kay and LonelyTrainer! :classic: ^______^
    Now, where's mistywishmaker? :nervous:

I would LOVE to see more fanart and sketches here! :D

I seriously would love to ask the writers how Ash and Misty would act in a situation like the ones we've mentioned! They're the closest ones to knowing how. ;)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • 009m5jp.jpg

This is what she'd look like if I told her that she is really beautiful. :classic:

Guest123_x1

009m5jp.jpg

This is what she'd look like if I told her that she is really beautiful. :classic:
    I've always loved that pic. Ever since I first saw it *huggles*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • May I please join? Misty is one of my favorite charecters in pokemon and I would love to see her more in the series.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Sure, you're more than welcomed!

Btw, nice picture of Misty there. Heh heh, looks a bit nervous.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Carina said:
    Welcome Kay! :P

And KAGA! You've got the Iron Chef Master dude in your avatar! :D
    hehe

What do you think would have happened is Misty told Ash she liked him?

Pretty much what buster wolf and mistywishmaker said...

Ash would either be really confused and nervous - "...What do you mean, Misty?" Misty would then either be like "Oh...Nothing~!" *runs away*

Or

Ash: hahaha!! You're joking, right?
    Misty: *looks down and blushes with tears in her eyes, thinking "I should never have told him!"*

:(

Or

Do you think Ash would be surprised? He'd probably be a bit scared and make a stupid excuse to run away and think for a while.

Poor Misty.
    These scenarios aren't very positive huh?

Mistywishmaker, I've finally made a gift for you! You're a great artist and so friendly!...I really hope you like it. :nervous:
    Here it is!
    mistybattlefinalgift4.jpg

Or here :P
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/22684230/

OMG!! *faints from happiness* Thank you so much, Carina! I love it! Now I get to show off to all my friends a gift from you! =D I love it so much! Thank you! Now I owe you a fanart, too ^_~ Misty looks so cool, and the effect is so cool, too! Thank you, thank you! =D

Here's a Misty fanart by Leafy!

mistymermaidleafty.jpg

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Oh dear. Poor Misty, seeing Ash's boxer... well, at least it didn't scar her for life.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Pantsed!!!

BULL!!! Misty is peeking. *Filler Filler Filler* *More Filler* :bandit: Dang, I've been away a little longer than usual. No one noticed. :(

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Well at least she covered her eyes so she wouldn't see anything but it does seem like she is peeking though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back