• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    misty's personality, and her being a tomboy and all! misty is just awesome!^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, one of the things I think are attractive about her is her personality. She's a really nice girl. She's smart, kind, lovely, and caring. Also, she has really beautiful eyes. Aquamarine is a really beautiful eye color for her. She has really great natural beauty inside and out.<3

Also, I think she has really beautiful hair. I think redheads are really beautiful. Red is also a rare hair color for a girl to have which I think makes it really great for a girl to have.

I've made a pic of Adult Misty from the Misty dress up game at Pokesho....

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

<3

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Back again, off and on

Well, after fully watching E3 '06 Live on Today's G4 Coverage, I decided to check up on you guys. No Fanarts from me today or any art for that matter- sorry :( Well, In my answer to MWM's topic, I think simply her personality and how she is inside that sooths me the most- sooths, not attracts, cause I respect those with bright personality's as well as others too... and also because Misty is a tidy bit too young for me- she's like my Older sister's personality and my younger sister's age---> Converts to a younger sibling that is undoubtly scary but kawaii :D Well, gotta get some sleep, but hope you guys get something else for us to talk about later...

I'm currently working on parts of the group pic and a certain special someone's CG... That person, a girl here on this board probably knows what I'm talking about or will in the next email.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Max dont miss'em the advance eps cos that the last u may see Misty in Pokemon & yes the animation has changed.
    The first ep was really good Misty was the best in her original bubbly form.*when an Unown hit her head...ouch!

Part...tomboyishness takes my vote and specially the jokes she's pulls on Ash

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    P-kay said:
    I'm currently working on parts of the group pic and a certain special someone's CG... That person, a girl here on this board probably knows what I'm talking about or will in the next email.
    That'd be Wishy, most probably.

And like, its Misty's SUPER-MISTY'ness is what attracts me. She's the best female character in the series, just 'cause of everything she does. That includes her new found "puh-lease!" line. X3

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    @Tsuki-sama: Me? XD Or not.... =3 But... yaay :) I hope your group pic comes out soon *huggles*

@A-one: The jokes she pulls on Ash are the cutest things ever! And in the Unknown episode, Misty definetly looked very good in the updated animation. :)

@Super Max: Everything she does is also why I love Misty. It's just that for me, the new "Puh-LEAZE" like was not created by the writers, so it felt a little... empty XD B-but! =3 It was wonderful for the American animators to include Misty in the plot XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    X3 Yay for AG animation! We've got the Master Quest season in AG animation now, a few more episodes left til "Gotta Catch Ya' Later" is aired.

@Wishy: XD But the "puh-leaze" is a sign of lets say, quality westernification or good western adaptation. X3 Japan's a far way away, don't blame the American writers and animators.

mistywishmaker

Years
    @Super Max: =3 I'm not blaming the American animators. I'm just rather upset that PUSA is selling us a cheap copy of Pokemon. They just took all the voice actors and got rid of them because they want to cut back on the Pokemon dub budget, and will use replacements who are willing to do the job for low pay. They will also cheap out on voice recording equipment, so they're basically selling all of the fans a cheap copy of Pokemon. =\ But, it's good that in the preview they had Misty, like I said before.

Aww, Gotta Catch Ya Later is coming soon?? ;__; It'll be really sad, Super Max and A-one ;____; Try to hold your tears back ;) But, Misty will look very beautiful in the episode. :)

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Yeah... it was so dramatic, though. I loved it so much! I don't wanna ruin the awesome episode with spoilers for Max, so I'll just say that it was the most wonderful Pokemon episode I'd ever seen.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Something tells me I should be glad that I didn't see the Tenth Anniversary special. I probably would have hung myself or something if I heard the crappy VA job or the OOC comments.

Oh...and, on that note; hi, club.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Hey, Kaga! *bows* One of my few-page pop-backs, I guess...

Anyways, yeah, I have to agree with you. I rarely watch the show anymore, it's painful. So... Yeah...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    TAD! Haven't heard from you in forever; fancy us both deciding to duck in on our old haunt the same night.

I haven't watched an entire episode since the Togepi Festival episodes. Even Misty's last appearance in the anime wasn't enough to get me to sit through thirty minutes; I changed the channel after twenty or so after becoming disgusted with the fact that Misty had, from what I observed, been given Delia/Oak/Tracey once-per-arc-appearance status. In other words; she was there to be there and had no bearing on the plot of the episode whatsoever. In fact, Ash's reunion with pokemon such as Muk and Kingler were given more time and depth. Misty merely stood in the background, defensively clutching her Azurill with a saccharine smile and vacant stare for the entire episode.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    No; as I said, I changed the channel after twenty minutes. If Misty had a role in the episode I missed, I'm surprised. You would think that the writers would have stopped toying with us like this long ago. Maybe they've assumed that we lost hope seasons ago and believe that we take all token Misty episodes as nothing more than special guest appearances.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, that episode was mainly a chance to show every character that's ever been on the main team in one episode It also was a setup episode for Ash and May to get the FR/LG Pokedex, as well as Ash regetting his Phanpy and May getting her Squrtle. Besides, The Oak's Lab wasn't even a bad episode. Misty did her really cute wink in it.^_^ Plus, her Azrull got to fight a little bit and helped out in both episodes.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    A bit character. That's all she is now, unfortunately. A bit character with only fond memories of the first two seasons to make her anything more than a vapid smiling head, the only difference than the one currently travelling with Ash being that she appears less frequently.

Yes, I realize that I sound bitter, and an Old Guard fan of the show. I am. I've given up hope on their being anything more than one decent episode per season, and even that, merely comparable with the first season of Johto. It's time for me to move on, truth be told. I'll keep my old DVD's and my copy of Pokemon Heroes, where she shows a modicum of character. Otherwise, aside from new games, I'm done. The show ended for my and GCYL, perhaps earlier.

May Misty's spirit live on forever.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back