• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
  • mistywishmaker said:
    ^Yeah, I know =\ I REALLY wish Misty were in the new movie. At least even for a single second screenshot. Just HAVE her in the movie >__< But NO, the writers don't have her at all ;___;

Sad news for people in the US without cable is that WB won't be airing Pokemon anymore after the "Ash vs. May Hand to hand fighting Dojo" episode. :( After that episode, the new voice actors will take over, and no more new Pokemon for us. =\

Thats sounds very bad, i read Pokemon gonna go to CN, but............

B-e-a-utiful....I guess I can just watch the episodes with Misty on my vhs's...although it's not the same:(...Having May on the 10th movie and not Misty...just makes me want to throw up :/....And no offense to anyone but the new voice people for pokemon suck! It seems like they have no energy, but the old voices did...

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^You don't need to be kind to the new Pokemon USA dubbing. =\ The old voice actors have to lose their old steady job just because a bunch of cheapskate managers are trying to sell Pokemon as cheaply as they can.

...Time for an ol' water-gun shootin' Misty, shootin' right at the new voice actors!

Mistygyaradosgun.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ

Banned
    Years
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, how do u post a pic in ur sig or text? i tryed but wont wrk ><

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Welcome to the club, FinalTreecko781! =D

...Misty NEEDS to make another cameo. Good news is that Ash is ALMOST done with his Kanto Battle Frontier in Japan, so he'll be competing in the league soon. That means that Misty will probably have a chance of going to watch him compete in the league since she also lives in Kanto. =O Let's hope they at least let her make an appearance *crosses fingers*

I got bored (while trying to do math =__=) so I made so Misty Banners! =D Anyone can use them, no credit required. :) I wish they were nicer, though...

mistyfanbanner.jpg

mistyluvdiscbanner.jpg

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I like especially second banner too.
    What MWM? You're learning math? But you have vocation

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Yeah, I know ^__^;; But last year during the school year, I was in the highest accelerated math class, and I got extremely bad grades in that class, and I had to drop to the lowest math class. So, I have to study hard and make sure I don't drop again XD

@ A-one & Kasumi: Thanks! XD I wish I could use Photoshop... then I could make some really nice banners :)

Here's a BEAUTIFUL fanart (C) REspective OWner. It's so... breathtaking. I can just feel that wind.

mistyholdingflowerformom.jpg

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'm going to Pennsylvania this weekend! Finally a vacation from the suburbs!
    The reason I brought up Pennsylvania is because whenever I'm there, I could truly picture Misty living in PA with her mom and her sisters in a quiet little cabin. I could just imagine Misty being really good at water sports like jet-skiing and fishing.
    It's usually when I'm up there I get inspired to write Misty fanfics (usually oneshot ones). In fact last year, I wrote a funny fic about Misty and Ash driving through New Jersey and Ash being hungry. Misty would probably get road rage during slowdowns in the road and Ash would doze off sometimes.
    And when it would be Ash's turn to drive, he'd go down the wrong road, claiming he knew this area like his name. Then they end up somewhere by the border of New Jersey and New York
    I'll provide visuals of what I'm saying, since some people who come here are from Australia and England.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Have fun Crystal XD

Cool pictures, the owner really rocks, MWM. You are learning Maths? Aww, I am in P6[about 6th/5th grade at your there], and well, there's this AWFUL area of circles, etc, ratio, speed-SIGH- Well, they say Singapore Maths is different, but, well, gasps.

I also hope Misty-san will make an appearance. Cool banners MWM, I'll use them in my sig as soon as possible :D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Cool. Clair's vacationing in the state where I live.^_^ I bet she's having a great time right now.
    Heh, I'm not gone yet. I just went somewhere today. I'm going on Saturday.
    btw the main reason I went out today was because my mom took me out to eat MY FIRST EVER SUSHI! I had two kinds: one was tuna wrapped in rice in seaweed with some avacado on the top. The other one was crab (delicious) with rice and seeds on the outside. It was really good too! I just wish I took a picture.
    I still didn't finish that diagram.... but since a lot of people know what New Jersey looks like, I'm in less of a rush.
    I think it's kinda overdone whenever people draw Misty in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit and talk about her living in Japan when she looks sooo American! I think the Pokemon region may actually take place in the New Jersey area because when I drive through the country, it looks exactly like it does in the show. I swear, when I saw Viridian city, it looked so much like the towns that are dotted through the countryside.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back