• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • ^Have fun, CClair! =D XD Bring back some... "quoted" souveniors! XD ...and I only ate my first sushi recently, too. I can't eat raw sushi so much... X__X

I love Misty's American look! =D It's so... rad =3 (Do people use the word "rad" anymore? Cuz it's a RAD word =3)

Years
    • Age 32
    • tx
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    *knocks* i would also love too join^_^
    yup misty should back.......NO I REALLY MEAN IT ARRRRRG!!!!! WE MIIS YA MIST!!!!:(
    ok im done.......MISTY COME BACK!!!! UR LIKE MY IDOL!!!!:((((((((
    k lol sorry! i miss her tho :(!!!!!

~dark arcanine~
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AAML FOR EVA!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I wonder if person who drew that fanart really wanted to drow misty? So give me the lnik to this site where it is from MWM ok?
    Extremely bad grades? I had the same grade . Math is the worst. It's my next feature in common with you MWM :)
    *knocks* i would also love too join^_^
    yup misty should back.......NO I REALLY MEAN IT ARRRRRG!!!!! WE MIIS YA MIST!!!!
    ok im done.......MISTY COME BACK!!!! UR LIKE MY IDOL!!!!(((((((
    k lol sorry! i miss her tho !!!!!
    Welcome! I totaly agree with you. You know you shouldn't sorry ;)
    Happy holidays Crystal Clair. I always go during vocations there where is many lakes, always in the same place, I have small house there. It's perfect place for Misty

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Many elitests think the characters are Japanese, but they don't live in Japan. Of course, the games ,series,manga, and many Pokemon things take place in a world that's of course different from our own. Of course, if we were in the Pokemon world, we would probully would be visiting Misty.

Also, everyone remember the mystery pic with an adult Misty?

11468972680863bz.jpg

Well, someone finally found where it's from........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_EwX-OzlQ#

It's from the Japanese trailer for Mewtwo Strikes Back. Like many other trailers for the Pokemon movies, this has scenes that's not in the final movie.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Back from Michigan and declining Pokecommunity soon

Hey guys! Sadly I promised to send this fanart I drew from LONG ago before I left to Michigan but because of some unfortunate circumstances, I'm ending up showing it now. It's supposed to be one of the concepts for Misty in my game, but it didn't go so well as I wanted. Nontheless I think it's still pretty cool. I might CG it someday and future pics if I decide to continue with Pokecommunity...

Kasumi_pkmn_v1.jpg

Hope you like it you guys. I'm gonna start that next update on the "group pic"

Hello Mistywishmaker... hello everyone!

Nice fanarts and great effort and emotion in wanting Misty back. We have the spirit and motivation, but now we are left with only hope that it will all come together and effectively put Misty back where she truly belongs.

Sayanara for now...

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • It's beautiful art Tkinc. MistyLover thanx for this link. I didn't know this video really existed.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Yup, but when I saw YouTube I guessed it's a video XD

Nice art Tkinc. Thatw as some really good art you guys. I think we need a new topic. Anybody care to open up one? XP

I miss Misty badly too...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • *laughs* Being rather fond of Ash/Misty pairing, I'd have Ash come across Misty and then all of a sudden, BAM! All of the love comes out and they run away together and elope...

Okay, I'm a hopeless romantic...

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Ah, ML17, thank you sooo much! ;___; That Misty picture has been on my conscience since I saw it so many months ago... again, thanks =3 Who knew that it would just be a cute little advertisement in an ad for the first movie? =O XD

@Kasumi: Unfortunetly, I don't remember where I found it ;___; But I have found a bunch of new Nihongo SatoKasu websites to show you! I'll email them if I remember to =3 And yes, another thing in common with my awesome twin! XD We both dislike math! >=D

@Tsuki-kun: Oooh, cute =D Pokeshippy, to say the least =D Yaay <3 Welcome back!

If there were an episode in which Misty traveled with Ash and Brock again, how would you plan for it to go?

Err... so many options >__< But, definetly, I'd put Misty in an awkward situation with Ash =3 Oh! And I'd make sure that Misty cried for Ash at the end of the episode =3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Well, I'm leaving right now. I have to get this laptop packed and then I'm done. Just so you know I'd thought I'd say goodbye at the Misty club
    I'll probably be inspired to write another oneshot of Misty or do some art with her. This place inspires me incredibly.
    This may sound really stupid but when I first started writing my fics with Misty in them, she had four brothers too. But that one was disgustingly cliche.
    See ya hopefully soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back