• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
Years
  • am i too late to join? Misty has always been my favorite character and it was sad to see her leave *sobs* ^^... I also had always liked her Pokemon, especially her Staryu and Starmie in the beginning of the anime series. I thought they were so cool spinning around and chasing team rocket in this one particular episode where Starmie was using Rapid Spin and chasing Jessie. It was hilarious... wow i ranted alot, but anyway, i would love to join this group if it still open to newcomers....

Of course water&icepower and Rogue can join! Yes I know I'm here, but I begged my dad to let me get on this board...So yeah and new topic question I want to ask you all...If you had never seen Misty's hair down, what would you think it would look like? Btw I got some good shots of NJ email me if you wanna see 'em! Anyway great to see NEW people joining :D...I'll try get on tom. you guys...Take care!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Hey, you're online in NJ? =D

Welcome, water&icepower and Rogue! =D New Misty club members! =D

If you had never seen Misty's hair down, what would you think it would look like?

...IF I never saw Misty with her hair down... I imagined her hair would have been a bit longer, because your hair needs to be pretty long in order to have a ponytail that high =D

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • If you had never seen Misty's hair down, what would you think it would look like?
    Nice question i would like it to be a little longer till it touches her shoulders....all flowy flowy
    Welcome you two Rogue & water&icepower

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    Any of you guys remember the original voice acting. I'm watching the first VHS. (I've had them all sense they came out. Well the 1st season anyways) Team Rocket sounds so crappy so does ash, Misty only sounds a little different

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Nope i dont no english here.
    Finally managed to scrap up a pic in free time hope you all like it
    band.jpg

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Hey, busterwolf-san! =D It's the PokeHeart picture! =O It's sooo pretty~! Misty is ALWAYS the central character! Good jobbie =3

@A-one: Rock star Misty! =D XD Gosh, I love her outfit...

Welcome, mermaidmisty! =D

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    nice pics guys!!!
    misty rocks in all of them.
    sorry i wasn't online for sooo many days.
    hope u people like this pic and hope i am the 1st one to post it!
    Misty.jpg

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • hope u people like this pic and hope i am the 1st one to post it!
    I like that one.... sometime I'll get a giant version of that pic from one of my cds and post it here......
    What was it that I came here to say... *hasn't slept too much*
    I was over at Bulbagarden and now let me remind you that Bulbagarden's a very proMisty site... but I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about Misty's future in the show
    I really hope it isn't true but it may just be.... the girl in the next region traveling with Ash may just be that new Pearl girl and Misty may not be returning.
    Now I must remind you all that I have never doubted Misty's returning to the series in time for Shinou but now I'm starting to get a little worried.
    But at least we have each other.... and our lovely Misty

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^I agree :) Misty looks really nice in blue! =D

@ML17: Ooooh cute! It's that really cute outfit from the 1st movie trailer thing! =D *huggles*

I really hope it isn't true but it may just be.... the girl in the next region traveling with Ash may just be that new Pearl girl and Misty may not be returning.
    Now I must remind you all that I have never doubted Misty's returning to the series in time for Shinou but now I'm starting to get a little worried.
    But at least we have each other.... and our lovely Misty

I don't think that the new Pearl girl will be travelling with Ash. The chance is so slim that I wouldn't worry about it ;) But, Ash will probably still travel with May. No matter how MUCH MUCH MUCH I would like for Misty to travel with him again, just go meet the writers and tell them to put Misty back in the show. Misty's probably only due for short periods of travelling, with a few special episodes here and there, no matter HOW MUCH I want her back. Trust me, I'd trade in valuables just to have Misty travelling with Ash again, but... it's unlikely. But, I suppose there's still hope. That's why we have a "Misty 'Bring her back' club," ne?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I don't think that the new Pearl girl will be travelling with Ash. The chance is so slim that I wouldn't worry about it
    Actually, I'm okay with Hikari traveling with Ash. (that's Pearl's official name) I rather have Hikari than May.
    I'm just kinda sad that Misty's chances of being in the main group are getting smaller and smaller. But at least we've adjusted to Misty being gone. If May leaves the cast, then her annoying fanbase will go wild.
    And now that I think of it, maybe Misty's better off as a supporting character. Because:
    1. The way the anime's going lately.....
    2. When people are gone, we appreciate them more
    (my gosh, this site's too darn slow!)

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Actually, I'm okay with Hikari traveling with Ash. (that's Pearl's official name) I rather have Hikari than May.
    I'm just kinda sad that Misty's chances of being in the main group are getting smaller and smaller. But at least we've adjusted to Misty being gone. If May leaves the cast, then her annoying fanbase will go wild.
    And now that I think of it, maybe Misty's better off as a supporting character. Because:
    1. The way the anime's going lately.....
    2. When people are gone, we appreciate them more
    (my gosh, this site's too darn slow!)

Yeah, I agree. Sorry about before when I didn't believe that Pearl was really going to be in the season >__>;; I got my facts straight, and I don't believe even Ash will be in it either. It's gonna be a whole new fresh start, with Hikari as she makes new companions, and she'll be the main character.

I just HOPE HOPE that they show Misty before the Ash generation ends. And I hope it shows Ash and Misty grown up, married XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Why do you believe they'll clean the slate? It's just extremely hard for me to believe. I remember this speculation happened a while ago when Houen was about to begin, but nothing happened except Misty left.
    On a better note, I'm finally getting started on a project that I've postponed for about a year because I couldn't think of the right person to do it on.
    You know kiss dolls? They're the digital "paper" dolls that you can find on sites throughout the internet. Well I decided I'm going to make my own kiss doll of Misty. I'm going to provide many of her outfits (as many as I can fit), including her normal outfit, her AG outfit, her Luvdisc special outfit and her grown up outfit from that old trailer.
    Here's the pose. I drew it myself in mspaint and will do all of the drawing in this project in mspaint. I'm doing all the lineart Misty's clothes now. I'll color them some other time.
    mistykissdollbeta4yz.png

I'm not planning anything special for this kissdoll set though, so no music or winking. I may add expressional stuff like sweatdrops, popped veins or blush but it wont be added till I get the set working.
    I hope I can pull this off and not procrastinate it. I have a terrible habit with that.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hello can I also join I also like misty very much specially I like her corsola So I will join too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back