• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    Yo to all u misty people out there. Um I'm sorry to tell you guys but misty is never gonna be with ash. It is a really cute picture...Really cute, but it ain't gonna happen. If it was it would happen by now

Wheelz said:
    If it was it would happen by now
    I disagree....But to me the other anime I watch (cardcaptors/cardcaptor sakura) it took Sakura (main character) to admit her feelings to Li/Shaoran at the end of the 2nd movie...Any my point is...maybe she's dense (like me :embarrass ) and just waiting for the right moment...you don't have to agree but this is just my opinon...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Indeed. People don't always just up and give their feelings away. Heck, Master and I were dodging each other in that department for a year!

And, considering it's a kid show in actuality, relationships aren't exactly something I think they are going to do. Ash hasn't gone and found himself a girlfriend at ALL yet, so we can all keep dreaming.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • *points to sig* It's an unorthodox relationship, to be sure, but it works for us. I ask that you do not judge either of us for somthing beautiful and consensual.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^XD Yeah, considering how Pokemon is written as a kid's show, it'll take a while for feelings to loosen up =3

Err... A Misty topic again? =3

What type of hair styles do Misty look best in?

Hair up makes her look really cute/tomboy-ish... hair down makes her look like an angel =3 But if I REALLY had to choose a hair style for her to stay with, I'd say the sideways ponytail. Cute. <3

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Although her trademark hair is her ponytail, I love Misty best with her hair down. =P She looks very angelic.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I wanted to metion this earlier. Nagoyaka,your Sakura avatar and signature are really beautiful. Sakura's my favorite girl from Naruto.^_^

That is a really tough choice. Misty looks really cute with her hair up. And she looks really beautiful when she lets her short red hair down.

Of course, we all can't forget the first time we all saw her with her hair down......

Mistyinkimono4.jpg

<3<3<3

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • I like the mermaid hair better, but, oh well, TA= Side Ponytail.

Nagoyaka Aikouka said:
    Indeed. People don't always just up and give their feelings away. Heck, Master and I were dodging each other in that department for a year!

And, considering it's a kid show in actuality, relationships aren't exactly something I think they are going to do. Ash hasn't gone and found himself a girlfriend at ALL yet, so we can all keep dreaming.

I agree with you. Actually Wheelz, if you don't like it you can protest at other place, it'll make it seem like spamming here.

MWM; Really? She's cute! Ot, but what's her personality? Bubbly, I'll guess.

Leaving to go somewhere

Lucky! I have always wanted to those, but no my mom wouldn't let me get it :/ . Anyway I will be leaving this board for a week to go on vacation to New Jersey (where I was born and grew up for 9 years). But I will be on all today and be gone tom. till the 13th, but I may be able get on here...I don't know yet...if you want you can email me so yeah just a little heads up...

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I personally like Misty with her hair down. She's so beautiful... *laughs* Now if only she'd grow it out and do it in ringlets once... *begins writing fanfic*

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Group Pic... when will I finish?!!

I'm back again for sometime. Somehow, Pokecommunity seems boring again and this time it feels like there's no way back now... so I'll still post but not as much as before...

Anyways how are you guys? Good? Misty fanart are indeed looking really sharp this summer! Here in California it's reeeeealllly humid *phew*. This is a great time for some summer pics - more!

Replying to the topic, Misty's return must be spectacular, with a bang literally! Ash should be in trouble and Misty should unleash her Psy/Golduck and take care of that disaster, or perhaps unleash something like Waillord and, on top of it barge into everyone with it along side her wonderful... sinister smile :D Now, that would be dramatic. The end of the episode should like other's have agreed meaningful, and there should be evidence that she will not leave but stay. Though this idea is so absurd that it probably can never see the light of day, at least its a funny way to introduce Misty and infact KEEP HER IN THE SHOW :P

Lol.

Well, I'll see you guys later. Thanks for the feedback.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Hey, Tsuki-kun =3! XD I concur, Misty's reappearance should be much dramatic =3

@ML17: Gosh, I never get tired of looking at that picture <3 <3

@AML247: Have fun in NJ! =D

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Have fun in New Jersey, AML247!

MWM, I agree with you! Misty looks betetr with long hair like that mermaid, but I wonder what will happen if she ties it in a normal ponytail? XD I still prefer her with her side ponytail though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back