• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
The first time I saw her was in the first episode. I thought she was cool and liked Ash.

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Yes, do remember to come here more often, more members are always nice :P Anyway, on behalf of the BMB I re-welcome you ^^;;
So I am officeally (sp) re-welcomed? How nice! I'd almost forgotten about all my clubs...more members are always nice, aren't they? I won't forget this time! XD

Years
hey i rememebr when misty had jsut joined ash, she acted alot like may, too bad may hasnt matured, but im sure she will, she just needs inspiration

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
girlgenius said:
Oh, you joined, too? I didn't know! :)

Kirby00, from what I remember, Misty > Ash. She taught him almost everything he knows XD. But that's my option(sp)...
Yep, I'm here! And I think that Misty taught Ash a lot too!

Years
no but when she was shy in the forest and only followd ash supposedly b/c he lost her bike, she ascted very immature w/ the whole bug thing (insulted caterpie) and wasnt very nice to ash either, but she did mature and yes she did teac ash alot of things like when he used his caterpie against the pidgeotto, but i still think misty had some of the same characteristics *some may say flaws* that may has now, but i htink like misty she will mature maybe even past ash as girls thankfully do mature faster than boys...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
In the earlier series, Misty was always telling Ash hints and tips and got him rolling as a trainer!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
If the attribute of May you're talking about is immaturity or poor training ability, I never saw either of those at the beginning of the show. She hates carrots, peppers, and bugs...does that make her immature? Caterpie is a bug, and she hates bugs...put two and two together, she's not going to like it. People don't like what they don't like...I actually don't like carrots, peppers, or bugs either; does that make me immature?

And Misty was already a master trainer when she met Ash, or at least an aspiring master trainer. She had the ability to be a gym leader since she lived with her sisters, the co-gym leaders of Cerulean Gym. She already had Staryu, Starmie, and Goldeen when she began with Ash, making her very lethal to any starting trainer. She was already a cut above the rest when we first saw her.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Guys, you might wanna check the Misty or May thread, Mays leading again.

If Ash never met Misty at the beginning, he would have not learned many things, like strategies, hardship, and of course, love. He also would have never met a very kind and sweet person, as well as a friend he would have a strong friendship with. Misty definitly was a major inspiration to him. :cool:

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Bah, curse those May-loving May-lovers! It's likely just n00bs who join, make three posts, vote in a couple, and never come again, though.

Let's take no stock in those polls, I don't =P

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Just because people like Haruka over Kasumi, doesn't make them newbies. Not everyone's gonna share your opinion; I'm currently neutral on the subject, as I have no preferance for either. Does that make me a n00b, I ask?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh, but you misinterpret what I'm saying. I didn't say that all May fans are n00bs, I'm just saying that it's a possible reason why the polls are the way they are, I mean that it's probably one of the 99% of PC members who sign up for one day and then never come again who vote...besides, I just have to skew the reason a little, it rallies the troops, eh? No need to get so freaked out about it.

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
by the way, just because I don't post, doesn't mean I don't keep updated

you kinda hurt me on that one *wipes away fake tear*(been doing that alot lately)

anyway I just don't feel the need to post so much because I'm more of a listening (or reading) guy and most people answer with all the good points before I do anyway (I live in a different timezone I think)

Its just that I don't like being called n00b (who made this anyway it really vacuums)

anyway Misty kicks!

beback soon exams coming up and my Trig is not cool....!(I mean, Sin? Cos? Tan? who the heck made that up?)

sorry back on topic
thought of funny thing

misty sitting in front of room, and student kneeling and bowing to her, and saying "Kasumi sensei! welcome back!" (Must sound like Mika)

cool! thats all from me for this week (maybe)

P.S I have never voted...not once
I am not angry..just 15 and hormonically (is that a word?) charged, yes I am

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! I curse those maylovers!

They are not a good judge! and i like calling them fools![don't let this statement hurt you! I am just presenting my view!]
Anyway, i agree that some of maylovers can be great but must of them are n00bs anyway, as they never come back after voting once![their ost no.s prove that!] and i suspect that well-known may fans are signing up new accounts just to vote for may![that's making me furious!]
But i know that Misty will win anyway and that Misty will return oneday and the no-hard -creation of writers, that illheaded May will be out of anime!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Chairman Kaga said:
Oh, but you misinterpret what I'm saying. I didn't say that all May fans are n00bs, I'm just saying that it's a possible reason why the polls are the way they are, I mean that it's probably one of the 99% of PC members who sign up for one day and then never come again who vote...besides, I just have to skew the reason a little, it rallies the troops, eh? No need to get so freaked out about it.

HEY! >> That's not right. I signed up in December and posted on May. =P Anyway, we still need a new Misty Convo. o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back