• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
    Years

This one's from another of my favorite episodes, The Pi-Kahuna. This ep was so unique. For one thing, it's the only episode EVER where none of the trio wore their regular clothes at all.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    [blushes] Sorry.[rubs head where Misty hit me] I just thought that she looked really nice in it and in her gym clothes. It's also a cute swimsuit too.^_^ The Pi-Kahuna was a really cool episode. It was really cool seeing them in different outfits for the whole episode. Plus,Pooka was really cool!^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Yeah, I agree. But the Misty living in my mind-space still thinks you're a perv. And it was a cool episode, I miss it. I miss the first season in generaal.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'm back...for now anyway(reads past 7 pages I missed) so the conversation went from ages to togepi is evil to to what's your favorite misty related card towhat you would do if you went for a night on a town with misty, with some pictures in between, ooo and I watched the pokemon tower episode yesterday I <3 that episode,tis awesome:):) oh yeah and I hope you don't mind that I'm taking that one sprite that I think it was lancelite that posted it, I want it to go by the thing in my siggy that says that I go to this club, but I have amnesia(Bad slowpoke!) from that one part of the silver game where misty is dating some guy and you break it up, I just can't remember it, but the sprite looks fermiliar. Sorry that I haven't been here in so long and I'm going to have to leave again *sighs* I'm going home soon because schools tommaro. I love all those pictures :), well that one creeps me out where Misty is wearing purple and has a huge uhh rear but if you cut it off at her waist it looks ok:)The aaml pictures are awesome:):)and the pictures of her as a child are cute:) and the rest are great too:)

100th Post
    yay​

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    The alst two posts were talking about topic in the past. O.O; OMG! Today's a great day! The Misty (Bring her Back Club) is permanently gonna stay in the first page since there are two new subforums. =D;

Hey! Look! A picture of TCG Misty found in her Pokemon cards.

Misty looks younger. o.O; -sweatdrops-

She looks mature in this pose. o.O; Now if that Togepi would move a bit to the left...

Don't Ash and Misty look happy together? XD;

No caption thought...

Erm ... bad nose day?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Hmmm...A snake is more attractive. Ideally, it'd be a wolf, but that's more of a druid or motercycle rocker pet than true evil pet. Yeah, I think I'll go with the snake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back