• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
  • lol or maybe just using a mobile suit to stomp on bugs lol

Hmm .... what would I like to see Misty doing in the future ....

In Game - I agree with TAD , I wouldn't mind seeing her as an Elite Four Member.
    In Anime - Dunno really ...... ^^;

As for songs ... maybe " Rainy Day Man " from Sailor Moon ?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • if misty was a robot... *shudder* i dont want to tell u...

what if Misty were a navigator like megaman? w000t? im imagining her in a horribly hot navi outfit.... cool.... she's have special attacks like Mist Shot- 30 and surrounds opponet in mist to cut accuracy.. WaveCrash - 80/90 where she grabs a surfboard and slams a wave down on enemy... DragonRage - misty send out Gyrados and use Dragon Rage- 40.

wow... i imagine too much.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Heh, Misty as a Net Navi, cool. Ironiclly, I do watch Megaman NT Warrior. I can't wait for next season. From what I 've seen of the first Access episode, it looks like it will be a really cool season.

Also, today is Christmas Eve. I can't wait for when I open my presents on Christmas. It would be really nice to kiss Misty under the mistletoe.:) And I would definitly invite her to a Christmas party too.^_^ I bet she would dress up really pretty in a dress that brings out her beautiful eyes and wear some pretty blue earrings too.:) She'd have her hair down as well.:)

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • O_o; Christmas eve ... w00tness!! ^_^ Christmas would be the greatest season ever to watch new movies. o.o; And spend time with family. XD;

Q, MisTy as a robot??
    A. erm ... ah ... o.o; she'd be a cy-thing. o_O;; That half human, half robot? She'd have super smart abilities, power to do anything she wants just like that. (Jump over mount everest came into mind.) be able to communicate with EVERY Pokemon. o_o;
    @_@; CYBORG! Bug aniliation proccess: ZAP! XD;

She'd look pretty still, though.. o.o;

My topic that was older than my memory >>;
    Game: Misty as a Champion, or higher Elite 4.
    Anime: o_o; Best person on earth? No idea.

Song stuff: Love songs? =p Can't think of any.

Picture time:
    tvsea04_026.jpg

Is it me, or does her face look sorta ... flat? @_@;
    tvsea03_045.jpg

I hate it when Misty is the background, but yeh.

Ehh ... my Photobucket is down. @_@; Those were the only ones I could get from it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    *knockknock* Can I join? I am a total Misty fan! When I saw Jirachi Wish Maker Ash mentioned Misty!Awww! Someone misses her! Just like everyone else her am I right? Ever since she was gone Pokemon isn't the same.Advanceshipping is annoying me! Where's the Pokeshippers? Anyways thank you 4 hearing me rant.
    P.S. I choose you Togetic!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • 'Course you can join, just walk in and you're in. And it's good to see that Pokeshipping is still alive and well.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm Mistylover17,co-owner and huge Misty/Kasumi-Chan fanboy. You'll going to enjoy it here!

Merry Christmas everyone! I got a cool Christmas present for ya all. It's the latest Japanese opening. It's called Pokemon Symphonic Medley. It's a medley of the Japanese Pokemon openings and endings. It's a really cool intro that has pretty much every single legendary Pokemon and many other Pokemon.I liked seeing all three generations of Pokemon come togather in this intro. Plus, a certain 4th generation pre-evolution of Snorlax appears in this intro,too.^_^

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • ^_^; Hi, welcome to the largest club EVA! I'm Asher, the -_-; unmentioned member of th BMBC!
    Brilliant that there aree still some PokeShippers online and off. =p Nice pic, BJ!

Err ... more pictures: o.o; I think they're gonna be my last ...

Misty.jpg

Mistycurious.jpg

BeachMisty.png

tvsea05_021.jpg

tvsea05_049.jpg

tvsea01_055.gif

tvsea01_045.gif

tvsea06_001.jpg
    o.bmp
    tvsea01_047.gif
    tvsea02_006.gif

** Were shown before
    ?_?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • BJ posted that same pic as me long time ago... Asher and the others said something about high endowment and stuff.. and fanservice. lets have this conversasion again XD

im dling that mp3 rite onto my comp. i hope it works cos the last time save target as didnt work nice....

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Not really my kinda music for the most part, but good to see a departure from the ordinary.

Nice pics, all, and yes, the Misty pic BJ and LL posted is VERY well-endowed, moreso than Misty herself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back