• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
  • O_o;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I thought t was the guy that was supposed to say those lines?
    Meh. XD; Good one, TAD. I love the Tuxedo thing. XD;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Thanks, I do try. I remember him in a tux from the movie episode, all the way back in Kanto. He actually looked pretty good.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • hehe good old TAD.. imagine Ash working for FBI or something in a blacker tux.. with the sunglasses he'd look like Blaine!! ^_^;;;

and asher.... misty wants to marry ash so much she had to go ask him and stuff... but ash was already on his way back from the Ring-Store to misty's and they met on the way.. and misty decided to ask right there before anything else happened... well sorta.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Not in the slightest. Come on in, enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the New Year's wishes, ujjwal. Happy New Year to you lot as well. My this club continue for another glorious year. Or whatever. We're getting close to a year now.

Asher

Years
  • I thought I posted here before. >_>;
    <_<; Ah well.

Welcome to the club, madi! Hope ya have a fun time here. ^_^;

*ish the oldest member in this club**note: not old as in age old* *old as in since page 1 of this club* XD;; Ah, well.
    What's the new topic now? -.-;

~Ozy~

Years
  • Hmmmm...We need a new one. *thinks*

*five minute pause*

Got it! In Japan, people pry at temples on New Year's and make a wish for the coming year. what do you think Misty's would be?

Asher

Years
  • Ash being mature enough to realize love with humans and not Pokemon? O_o; Her sisters being ... nice for once. o.o;

Asher

Years
  • Hasn't that wish sorta come through? =P When Young, cute, kind Misty left the team until her three (evilz) sister came? o.o;

~Ozy~

Years
  • But you see, when she returns, she'll have to put up with it all over again. Maybe she'd wish for Brock to be castrated.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    *reads pages missed* and I'd have to agree with you guys on the wishes thing: but I'd add that she wishes to become an even greater water pokemon trainer then she already is.*Thinks of that goofy Pokemon Christmas song"Pokemon Christmas Bash"* and a dance with Ash^_~
    *~Mandy~*​

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • 'Sup ^-^

Sup guys!
    It's been a long time since I actually wen t back to Pokecommunity and replied. So, any new pictures lately? I see we have a lively member this time around: Asher is it? Sup! it's Tkinc the game programmer annd analyzer!
    Alright, about Pocket Monsters. Its looking bleak on the way the show is going...there doesn't seem like this show will be one with a flowing storyline (one with a beginning, ultimate goal and an end). Nintendo has announced pokemon Pearl and Diamond, and according to Serebii, a new GCN game VERY MUCH LIKE Pokemon Colosseum...save me. I think most of you already know, but I plan to change that with Pokemon: Xtreme (look back many posts for info on this) which will feature a similar, yet originally different cbs (Custom battle system) similar to that of Tales of Symponia, and will feature multiplayer co-op capability ;). But that's...for the far future...I just wish Nintendo would actually do something like that, with an RPG that is like the front-end uniqueness of Symponia, and Secret of Mana!

I just noticed that a lot of you are in your younger teens...Oh I miss those days, being 15...I'm 17 currently, and it's already a new year, I'm gonna by 18 soon...nooooo!!!!!

Current Status of the show:
    1)Never ending storyline, with ever more endless new-pokemon (can only rely on the movies for some type of flow and and end to the show, if possible, someday)
    2) Since this show is for kids, I doubt they will make Ash turn into his older teens, and if so, get married to someone, preferably Misty (some say May [???])
    Download Misty's Song from here:
    -http://www.geocities.com/hisaam2000/Music/MistysSong.mp3
    ->It was actually on the show and in one of those karioke's that I beieve never appeared on WB ironically (I think...)

I'm gonna make Ash look insanely cool, and Ash actually participate in the "final" battle to save the earth from the unknown pokemon named, a.k.a Ultima muwahahaha!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • er.... welcome back to PC Tkinc!!! see u around long time ago... and u come back.. w00t!!

and er.. about the wish thing... maybe she'd wish that she'd be married to ash and brock would not be so goofy with other girls

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • er.... gary? and 50 years of storyline???? I'LL HATE SATOSHI TAJIRI FOR THAT...or if hes dead by then.. I'LL HATE THE NEXT SATOSHI TAJIRI WANNABE!!! ..that doesnt include Satoshi-kun of PC... and remember.. i never said what i just said.

rite and we need a new topic to discus. i got one!!!!! if you suddenly one day bumped into misty on the way to the store .... what would you do? and remember.. you're not ash so stop drooling on her.

~Ozy~

Years
  • If I didn't know her? Apologize for bumping into her, help he pick up whatever she was carrying, and apologize again. Or, if you were talking abut meet, I'd say "Hey, you're cool." Then she'd say "You're kinda cute. Are you...You know..." And I'd say "Yeah. I am. Sorry." :P

If I did know her, I'd give her a friendly hi like I do with all my friends. Or, if I knocked her over, help her with her things and apologize.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back