• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    :13:*Jigglypuff runs around drawing on yalls faces*
    heres a picture of one of the misty pokemon cards*crosses fingers that the picture comes threw this time*
    mwish.jpg

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Welcome back asher ^^*gives a cookie*
    The last topic was "Who do think Misty should be pared with in a different anime" but that topic kinda died off and I started trying to post pictures that didn't want to work
    :(. What should our topic be?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    1.Because she grew up with them. Though that doesn't necesarily make you love them(just look at May and that one little girl nurse joy)
    2.There graceful and beautiful<3
    *~Mandy~*

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • psyduck's
    graceful? X_x;

Well, I think she likes them for their mysterious affliction with the basic elements. Or she might have been captivated by the adoring looks on those water pokemon's faces. (Staryu and Starmie do not fit in that catergory.)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    lol, well most water pokemon are graceful anyway. Misty's psyduck is actually unique from other ones because it never recovered from that time when it was hit by those harmful sleeprays.
    *~Mandy~*

Years
  • i just want Misty to come back no questions asked... as she has been my favourite character ever since i started watching the show after my dad got Austar connected to the family tv

Like many other Misty fans i was also sad when she left the show and at the same time annoyed with the producers for killing off such a popular female character... Im not advancedshipper basher but the show hasn't been the same since Misty left, sure May is a good female character i'd admit that but i think that the show would be alot better if Misty and May were traveling together along with Ash,Brock and Max

Oh yeah just one last thing i support the Satoshi & Kasumi relationship

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Misty's Wish is a really cute card.:) The picture of her on it is so kawaii! :D

I think that one of the reasons she likes water Pokemon is because there are so many different and unique types that are really cool,cute,pretty,beautiful,powerful and graceful.:) Plus, she also has been around water Pokemon her whole life too.

Also, I attached another really cute pic of Misty. She a real cutie in this one.:)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    That's a cute picture of Misty,Misty lover17^^
    Here's some more Misty pictures^^:
    misty.jpg

character_misty2.jpg

character_misty1.jpg

^^
    *~Mandy~*​

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Didn't Psyduck come to Misty on accident?
    Whatever. I think she loves water pokemon because of the same reason I do: Life revolves around Water. You can live with out Fire or Fighting...Ghost, Dark, Steel. And Grass and Earth aren't graceful. But when it comes down to it, Water is essential and even mysterious. That's my guess on why she likes them.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    here tis what happened, Psyduck(along with a bunch of other pokemon and kids) got hit by some harmful sleeprays (that were made because the hypnos sleepwaves were altered to work on people so it affected pokemon and some kids) that made them act funny. The effects were canceled out by drowzees sleepwaves and all of the pokemon(except psyduck) and kids were all back to normal. Nurse joy said that all of the pokemon were back to normal except this one who's still holding it's head and Brock said leave it to me then looked at psyduck and :sweatdropped:realizing what he'd got himself into. Psyduck is following the gang down the road and Misty says "you were the one who said leave it to me,brock."*she's walking backwards* brock,"but psyducks a water pokemon you better take it misty."Misty,"why would I want such a boring pokemon?"*ash looks it up in his pokedex* Dex,"Psyduck always suffers from a headacke(or something along those lines)" Misty,"You mean this thing always has a headake!!!...my pokeball!"*the pokeball rolls down towards psyduck* Psyduck,"Psy... *nodges pokeball button thing with beak*...duck!"*goes flying into pokeball*Misty" uh now it's in my pokeball." Narr." Misty effortlessly catches psyduck,congratulations!" Misty,"Don't congratulate me!"
    Wait why did I do a summary of that episode again...XD
    *~Mandy~*

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • that's sure is a summary of summaries. xD;

o.o; Meh. Psyduck is nice to have around when it has a headache. o.o; tsh. Anyone here think that Psyduck isn't a Psyduck but a kid who got affected by Drowzee's rays too much and transformed into Psyduck who has a crush on Misty? O_o;

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • But Psyduck is a pokemon, and can spurt water out of it's mouth (sometimes...) and it can attack with Psychic attacks when hit in the head~the only way your theory could be correct is if the child is a psychic. (cuts stupid smartypants)
    Maybe THAT'S why it can't evolve!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • It's a mystery my friend. Hey. If we all don't know the answer, we can all make up some weird fanficcy one! Like...uhh, Psyduck evolved...fell in love with a Quagsire, and had children that are now known as Quagduck.
    Quagduck. Or Psysire
    I like Quagduck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back