• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
  • Her old mallet! ^_^;

Old fashioned, and you get physical. o.O; Or else the bow and arrow! Old, powerful, speedy! o.o; I'm strange?

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • A water gun? Great idea!

Maybe....if I were to buy her a gun...(That is, after I kidnap her and force her to be my wifecoughcough) I could really see Misty really sexy with one of those western-style Pistols....-.-I can always dream...

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • er... tank is a gun? i thought it was a car...

we need a new topic. if ash were EVER to come along and one day propose to misty, and then may had to come and spoil the whole moment.. what would misty do to may then?

misty would probably slap may hard to make at least two teeth fall out.... TOOTH FAIRY!!!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Hi guys! I'm back! I've been playing Fire Red alot since I got it for Christmas. It was fun battling Misty again. She was tough. :cool: Also, I started out with Squrtle. It's a Blastoise now.^_^ Yesterday, I just caught Mewtwo.

Also, today is Chairman Kaga's birthday, so.................

Happy Birthday Chairman Kaga!!!!!

Also, I attached a really cute pic of Misty too.^_^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • hey... today IS ck's bday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK!!!! here's the usual present... the same u would get if u joined the PokeShipping Club!!!
    *sends 50 truckloads of AAML goodies to CK* ^_^;;;

i remember that epi too, was a nice one...

<---~~~:::edit:::~~~--->

Misty_Lover17 said:
    Hi guys! I'm back! I've been playing Fire Red alot since I got it for Christmas. It was fun battling Misty again. She was tough. :cool: Also, I started out with Squrtle. It's a Blastoise now.^_^ Yesterday, I just caught Mewtwo.

wow... that was fast..... and roughly a lot of time of play..... i got my firered a long time ago before christmas... and wow i just defeated elite4 first version today....

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    from the same anime I'd say Ash but for another anime*thinks* Mabey Haru off of Rave Master(now that I think about it Ellie-in the anime,haven't read the manga-kinda reminds me of Misty)
    ~Mandy~

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I found some cute pictures of Misty^^
    254poke.jpg

misty12.jpg

*~Mandy~*

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Very beautiful, I LOVE the one with Mist dressed in the white box with the red x, simply amazing.
    Ooh, Misty would be AWESOME with Vash, I'd like the couple, but I think Misty would get a LITTLE freaked out.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    sorry about that, it acted like the pictures were going to be able to be seen when I posted themx_X Thanks for posting the links yoshi1001 :) the first link works but the second one denys the pictures existencex_x.
    *~Mandy~*
    btw.Yoshi1001 I <3 your avatar, it's so awesome.<3Jigglypuff<3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back