• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Welcome, Mistyash9! I like Togepi, too :)

@Whitney: I think Misty's mad cuz these bad guys wanna steal her Togepi :P

From Leafy! :)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hey, welcome to the club! Your name is.. interesting. But I'm sorry, we don't give out Misty's Pokemon or anything like that.

Now.... JUST GIVE ME TWO MINUTES TO FINISH MY BUNNYFIED MISTY!! I'm posting it as soon as I finish.

---

Meh, I counted, and took me three. *beaten by own challenge* Oh well. Guys and gals.... BUNNYFIED MISTY featuring Lance!!

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh yeah, it has a hard thing to draw, saying that because I didn't stare at any other pictures of Misty to do her head or anything, and she did give me a bang on the head.

^^ Thanks. Much appreciated.

Cooltrainer Lance

Flannery Fanboy
    Years
    I would like to join. I <3 Misty. She is one of my top two favorite female characters in the world of pokemon ^^. If I could pick one of Misty's pokemon I would pick Horsea ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey guys, I need your advice on a drawing of Misty I'm doing for the October PC artstravaganza

I kind of suck at bodies but I'm trying my best to improve. I asked my mom to critique, she said everything was good. What about you guys? Please critique.

Cooltrainer Lance

Flannery Fanboy
    Years
    It's a really good piece of work. The only thing is the colors. You have Misty's hand blue, one eye brown the other black, part of her tail is green. XD
    Just fix the color thing and you stand a pretty good chance of winning. ^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Wow, good job Crystal Clair! I think air brush might look nicer with this picture... :)

@Lancelite&MM: Good job! Misty's ears are super cute :3

Cooltrainer Lance

Flannery Fanboy
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    XD About the colors, that's not the actual pic. It's just the basics. I'm gonna import it to PSP and gonna ink over it with some smooth lines.
    Another question
    Should I do cel-shading on Misty? Or should I do an airbrush job?

Oh ok, cuz those colors were kinda silly XD

I agree you should do airbrush. ^^

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Man luks like evry1 is into drawin Misty I wuld like 2 see all ur drawins it is fun and it also givs me new ideas 2 say the truth i am almost out of ideas :11: but this 1 will cheer u all up :11:
    Luk there is a mistletoe on the top evry1 kiss ur PC's :laugh: :11:

Hey Lance can u recognise me ? :11:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back