• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
Years
  • mistywishmaker said:
    Wow...that's so beautiful! I love the sunset too and her expression is awesome. I always liked those kinda expression...sad but smiling. Awesome work!

Chairman Kaga said:
    ....I'm kinda weirded out...XD

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Dam it the scanner is noy workin i culd hav posted 1 more pic but wot the heck 2moro ie a brite day :11: By the way that is a great fanart and Ash is a pirate well he can b 1.I didnt realise Misty wuld w8 so much long 4 Ash she luks desperate 4 love :11:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • O_O; More cosplay.. well, she didn't have orange hair. *holds up 5 card*

And eh.. Teppo? That guy's stuff is like, awesome. I had some of his stuff on my old LD site. Well, go Pokeshippers. =)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • She would have looked great if she had the red hair...that was the only disappointing thing I saw in that page ._.;

I've never seen a picture from teppo I didn't like <3

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • She sells sea-shells

Wow Jade_Destiny. That's a great pic! Pirate Ash looks like an actual pirate. Misty could use a bra. You know what, ignore the last statement. Lucky Ash.
    The pic reminds me of The Little Mermaid, though I don't like Disney movies. Too sugary. Happily-Ever-After endings aren't reality. Maybe I should become goth and write dark poetry:bandit:. Grow my hair and wear black. Hang out within the shadows of my school campus and call people conformists. Just a thought.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hehe, such a lovely mermaid and nice picture you got there, very cute, though... I question what's she's wearing underneath. Hehe, any way, great work.

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
  • LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    And eh.. Teppo? That guy's stuff is like, awesome. I had some of his stuff on my old LD site. Well, go Pokeshippers. =)
    XD Teppo's a girl. Yeah, Teppo's stuff really is awesome. She's really talented.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back