• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, the school policy has increased enforcement on it's policies (Namely the Tardy and Dress code policies, but I'll hazard a guess that there will be other enforcements.), so the only times I MIGHT be able to do the second "Bring Misty Back" petition (with at least three others) is Lunch and after school.

As for other activities relating to Misty, I'm trying to re-edit the video in regards to Bringing Misty Back so it can truly have multi-blurring on it. However, I have to wait until I get further clarification as to how exactly I'm supposed to do it (I mean, previous instructions said that you blur the first part of a scene, save it under a new file [as in, create a new movie file], and make another blur, and repeat the process.], however, I tried that process, and somehow I can't do anything in regards to adding effects, much less blurring portions of a video.). I also plan on showing this video to my school's anime club in an attempt at getting them to join our cause.

Anyways, onto the topic at hand, I think an adult version of Misty's original series outfit/Luvdisc outfit would be a good way to go.

I do have a question in regards to Fanfiction.net, though. the last of the rules mentions not copying from a previously published work:

Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
    Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
    Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

So, since I have a character named Ariel (who is supposed to be the same character from TLM), a reference to Ursula, a battle that's similar to the Battle of Mustafar, a flashback to the antagonist's reasons for betrayal that's similar to Palpatine revealing himself to be Darth Sidious to Anikin Skywalker, a climax similar to "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan", and others, does that automatically invalidate my fanfic from being uploaded onto Fanfiction.net? I'm asking because the way they worded it made it seem as though ANYTHING that is copyrighted material in this world that I place or make similar to in a fanfic is not allowed.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Jojo-

Grass Type Lover. ~
    Years
  • Hey. =D

I would like to join this club if it's OK?
    I would choose Starmie from the list on the first page.

Misty has to come back! Maybe Dawn can die.. or maybe not, but till, Misty has to come back! ^_^

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • OH!
    Can I join, please?
    I love Misty so much. It's favourite character of the Anime, the Manga and all the animes I've ever seen ^^
    She is so lovely and funny sometimes. Besides she cares so much about Pokemon. I like Water Pokemon very much too.

My favourites moments of Misty are when she competes in the Princess Festival, when she makes friend of that cute Marril, when Togepi hatch, when Togepi evolve, when she and Co arrive to the Gym of Rudy in the Orange League and everytime she has a romance scene with Ash ^^

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Hey. =D

I would like to join this club if it's OK?
    I would choose Starmie from the list on the first page.

Misty has to come back! Maybe Dawn can die.. or maybe not, but till, Misty has to come back! ^_^

Hey Jojo! ^^ Yes, any one is free to join the club, so long as they comply to the rules; such as liking something of Misty, or want Misty back on the show; Or simply that they show respect for the club members while posting their honest opinion. This should not include bashing Misty, though, but I'm sure that's not the case with you. :)

I don't think Dawn needs to die; In fact, I think she's a nice girl on the show, but she needs to be complimented... like with Misty there to teach her things, or add some sort of love-triangle conflict with Satoshi to add more interest; (Although, I think her simply learning from Satoshi like a student-to-teacher would be nice... kinda like Haruka... though she seems to like Satoshi as well.. :O ) ~ Other than that, I think that female support would balance out the characters more, and add more depth to 2-on-2 battles. Ash sometimes battling with Brock, and Hikari battling with Misty and/or May if she decides to come back on the cast again.

...So, since I have a character named Ariel (who is supposed to be the same character from TLM), a reference to Ursula, a battle that's similar to the Battle of Mustafar, a flashback to the antagonist's reasons for betrayal that's similar to Palpatine revealing himself to be Darth Sidious to Anikin Skywalker, a climax similar to "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan", and others, does that automatically invalidate my fanfic from being uploaded onto Fanfiction.net? I'm asking because the way they worded it made it seem as though ANYTHING that is copyrighted material in this world that I place or make similar to in a fanfic is not allowed....

As long as you source the material you are inspired from or basing on the storyline you are fine. They can't halt your work if you source your material ;) ~ Other than that, don't take the copyrighted part too much to heart. All it means is not to claim your story fully original (in every aspect) if you've borrowed aspects and worlds from other material, copyrighted or not. =)

I hope that helps my friend. ^^

OH!
    Can I join, please?
    I love Misty so much. It's favorite character of the Anime, the Manga and all the animes I've ever seen ^^
    She is so lovely and funny sometimes. Besides she cares so much about Pokemon. I like Water Pokemon very much too.

My favourites moments of Misty are when she competes in the Princess Festival, when she makes friend of that cute Marril, when Togepi hatch, when Togepi evolve, when she and Co arrive to the Gym of Rudy in the Orange League and everytime she has a romance scene with Ash ^^

Good Evening Feathing! Thanks for joining the club!
    You may definitely join, and no one is stopping you now ne?
    Oh yes, I remember that, and I did like that cheesy romance between those two as well...
    Though I have to say the best episodes (in terms of humor) were with Psyduck. Seriously.

*Sighs* I need to come here more often, but no school and guard has to keep me away from the computer....Anyways hmm...My favorites moments of Misty...I definitely have to agree with Tkinc but also all the times she had with Togepi and Ash..However, there is just so many moments I can't to choose from since they are all amazing!

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • *Sighs* I need to come here more often, but no school and guard has to keep me away from the computer....Anyways hmm...My favorites moments of Misty...I definitely have to agree with Tkinc but also all the times she had with Togepi and Ash..However, there is just so many moments I can't to choose from since they are all amazing!

Yes, togepi was a cute little thing, and pretty strong when times got tough. :O
    In general the seasons she was there were pretty awesome an interesting. =D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • You know how I'm always drawing anime characters in new styles? Well I decided to try out two new styles with Misty.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
    I love the way it came out. It really captures a part of her personality.

and Love Hina

I may try a Clamp style next. Dunno

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    You know how I'm always drawing anime characters in new styles? Well I decided to try out two new styles with Misty.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
    I love the way it came out. It really captures a part of her personality.

and Love Hina

I may try a Clamp style next. Dunno

Love.... Hina.....?!

(gets angered at the thought, but tries to supress the anger. calms down after a few moments)

Well, as long as you don't portray her naked (not to mention seemingly enjoy being that way [naked, I mean, if you've known a lot about LH, you'll know exactly what I mean]), or have her act like any of the characters in terms of Personality (you know what I mean), I guess it's all right.

I'm thinking of showing a few Fanarts of my own. In fact, I might show you guys a pic of Misty dueling/fighting Vanessa.

Also, I'm planning on finishing editing my videos on Spring Break. As soon as I'm done, I might post them onto Youtube.

Also, she doesn't have a Kingdra, and Dewgong is technically not even hers (It's her sisters), there is, however, another Seel at the Gym (she was seen feeding a Seel in one of the Hoso episodes.).

Also, I might have to try the Boycott again (seeing how the first attempt wasn't successful, seeing how some of you bought products that you shouldn't have gotten.).

I might also restart my petition (THIS time, however, I'll make sure to copy all the signatures onto my computer so I won't have to start over from scratch.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    *prepares for weedle's inevitable explosion*

HUH?

Anyway, I do really like that fanart, especially the LH-esque one. I hope to see plenty more from you! ;)

Sigh, the last time I ranted one time too many in regards to the FAS on a Misty club, I got banned. I'm trying not to get myself banned, not on here. Besides, CrCl and I sometimes get into borderline arguements in regards to this, so I'm trying to keep it down.

Besides, as I said, I'm fine with it as long as her Pokemon Anime personality doesn't change into the persona commonly given to them.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • That's great idea Cr Cl. Try Clamp please they have the best style (old Clamp I mean)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Am I going to regret asking why weedle is so against Love Hina?

That depends: are you an absolute fan of LH or not?

Well, if you really want to know, my reasons for being against "LH" are quite simple. The girls in LH are portrayed as being "whiney obnoxious bimboes with veloptus bodies", and that's putting it in a nicer way. I mean, they spend too much time naked together, yet they hit and beat up anyone who intrudes on their nude time who isn't a girl (I find that hypocritcal, BTW, seeing how I'm a goose-gander person.), they pretty much seem to love exposing their bodies (and in one girl, kanako Urashima's, case, she even does it in front of a guy.), not to mention their overall personalities are irredeemable. I mean, the closest you can even compare them to is the Bimbettes from Beauty and the Beast, or most of the female characters from "Two and a Half Men". They are perfect examples of the Female Anime Stereotype that I'm trying to destroy.

BTW, I won't be posting on here April 6-10, as I'll be spending most of my spring break working on my video. In fact, I'm going to sever the Internet just so I won't have any distractions.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I guess some things never change, even after a month or so of being gone which was all because of computer issues unfortunately. Looks like I arrived at a bad time then, these arguments are just getting insane frankly but oh well.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Someone provoked Weedle again, Nickstr. We should outlaw provoking Weedle.

On a lighter note

Part of an idea I had where Misty acts as Zelda's replacement in the triforce trio and holds the triforce of Wisdom because she's got that common sense.

Misty is pretty intelligent. She got the crew off the SS. Anne and stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back